Thread: Raffle Booth on Farmville

Raffle Booth on Farmville

I wan to know if using Raffle booth; the latest feature on Farmville is gonna help me get the special gifts I want. Has anyone used this? What kind of gifs do you get and how many cards do I need to collect in order to win??

re: Raffle Booth on Farmville

I think it’s awesome enough. The site says that more chance you play, more you can win. There are various prizes like Fertilize all, Love Potion and other items like exclusive animals such as florid Horse and for those who help friend if they win they will have to share it. To start collecting tickets, click your Raffle Booth and “Ask For Tickets” by requesting your Farmville friends. There’s another ask button inside the Raffle booth. But the limit of tickets per week is 6, I wish there was more to the limit. And if you are the raffle winner you can share the bonus gift with your friends too.

Instead of the 6 per week limit, how about removing the lame items and atleast have some decent things. All they give as prizes are common items like building parts, watering cans and baby bottles which I hardly need. Last week’s main prize was a house. And they even repeat the gifts again and again. And even if I play longer for many times, the odds of winning the rare prizes just does not increase at all. I had 225 tickets and all I got was animal feed and fertilizers. These things I can collect daily easily. I think hey should have some prizes atleast some Farmville cash I will be happy then, until then I am gonna stop collecting this cards from now on. Can I just collect this cards and without using them keep it in my giftbox? Will it go through to next week? If it is like that I will just collect it and wait until some cool gifts come along.

The tickets are totally random no matter you collect even 500 and nothing like it will favor those who have more tickets. And yes, you can do it I think, coz I tried it last week and they are still on my box. Btw I got a flower house for just 53 tickets which I think was just because I was lucky.