Thread: What is Free Gift in FarmVille

What is Free Gift in FarmVille

I see there is a "free gift" offer with FC purchase but I never got the pop-up telling me what it is. Can anyone tell me? It expires in 1hr 45min. I just buy the 4FC for $1.00 to get the animal. The purple bundles are very scarce on my feed. Lots & lots of green ones, though. Anyone have any idea about this?

Re: What is Free Gift in FarmVille

A chipmunk. It's adorable! I would have bought it but you can get it in the purple habitat bundles. I saw the ad for a free chipmunk with any FC purchase on the loading screen so I bought 4 FC but it wasn't in my gift box. I bought the chipmunk (I really, really wanted one). Today I gave in and bought the white porcupine and the red frog. I figured they were worth the $3.

I don't think everyone gets the same offer. I've heard on here that some were offered the Magic Fairy Ring and the Enchanted Forest as free gifts but I never got that offer, And right now my offer was the frog and my friend’s is the chipmunk.

I wish Zynga would either extend the time limit on the free gift offers or make it so you can choose what you want. I missed the white porcupine this morning because I was at work. Last week I missed the two peacocks (regular & white) and the bison for the same reason. I would have purchased FC for each of those animals so both Zynga & I missed out. Luckily I got home just in time to get the red frog. The thing is though I unfortunately don't really have much proof. In the past I've bought the 4FC to get free gifts and it's always worked, so I never took any screenshots or anything. But I still might try it anyway.

Your purchase records can be accessed by Live Chat - you don't need a screenshot or receipt or anything. Go to them, they are there to help.