Thread: New animal in my farm on Farmville

New animal in my farm on Farmville

Hello, I saw a new kind of animal at my neighbors farm today. It was like a deer but never seen this type before, I have got animals at the side of my farm before. Does anyone has anything to know about it? What can I do if it comes ever to my farm?

Re: New animal in my farm on Farmville

It must be a new wandering animal, there are many wandering animals available on the Farmville which visit farms and may visit yours too. I also had a white tailed buck. I hated it and iddid not like these wandering animals visiting my farm. What I did was took the hunting license and decided to kill the animal. But, after that he disappeared. If you want to adopt the animal just check in with your neibhor and ask him to adopt the animal. As, your neighbor when has the animal wandering around they cannot adopt them or do anything with them but they can ask you yo adopt it. Different types of wandering are Llama, Himalayan Duckling, Turtle, Bull and Himalayan cat.

Re: New animal in my farm on Farmville

The animal you are referring to is called Red Brocket maybe. It’s a prize on the Wildlife Mystery game too. It’s also appears outside the farm as the footprints are shady. I doubt we can grow them as Farmville has discontinued adopting them and they don’t wander into the habitat as well where you could adopt it easily