Thread: Can we have top 20% payout in weekly tournaments in Zynga Poker?

Can we have top 20% payout in weekly tournaments in Zynga Poker?

I am playing Zynga Poker from past couple of month. Well I wanted to know about the weekly tournaments which are happening in the game. I wanted to know what will be the amount will be sent as pay out? Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter . I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can we have top 20% payout in weekly tournaments in Zynga Poker?

I let you know that I am playing the above mentioned game from past long times. I wanted to see what formula it will published. There will be pay put which will be dependent on the basis of the sweetener and where you have completed the game. the total amount will be added into the bankroll and a notice will appear when the program is quite enough lucky to catch the same.

I let you know that I am playing the above mentioned game from past long times. I wanted to see what formula it will published. There will be pay put which will be dependent on the basis of the sweetener and where you have completed the game. the total amount will be added into the bankroll and a notice will appear when the program is quite enough lucky to catch the same.
    Well I agree with you. Suppose you are in the top 20% than you are going to have the chips which will be added into the current bankroll. The amount is going to be displayed into the weekly tournament window. The winning is going to be split between top 20% and also you are going to win the chips basis on the position of the winners. I am hoping that the information which I have mentioned over here.

In this particular game I have managed to complete the top 5%. I am expecting that it will paid out of the 10 to 15K. but I am not able to imagine the full pot size. Because I cannot figure out what amount of the players are left into the game.

Well I am thinking that the payout in the game is going to be the top of the 5%. They are going to be charge for the entry fee into the game. I don’t think so the Zynga will to give billions of free chips. All the people are hitting with the tons of spam daily through poker. I know only one thing if you are not playing in the game than you are not going to win at all.

According me there would be something like bonus payout. Tourney ranking is going to be disappears when the weekly tourney is supposed to be completed and new one will start in the game. if you are sitting on the table than also you are not going to see the ranking of yours in the game. I would like to utilize the money of mine with the top 5% challenge and I think will quit to play this particular game. it will be an important motivator for playing the game.

I have managed to know that I will be able to get up to the top 20 by simply having the $1000 chips at the beginning of the game. also there is thing that is people are become greedy and simply getting knockout from the game. so you will have 4% to 8% money more into the game.

I am assuming that the top players in the game are going to get their proportion of the chips in the game. but I am expecting that the people who have managed to get the top 20% will cut the pot which would make worth till they completing the game. if the player at 100% than he is going to be received of 50% pot and the remaining part has been provided to all the other players.