Thread: How can I play AA Pocket Ace Preflop in Zynga Poker?

How can I play AA Pocket Ace Preflop in Zynga Poker?

I am having a particular query which I wanted to share with the users of this particular forum. Well I am playing Zynga Poker from past couple of months. Well I wanted to know how can I play AA Pocket Aces in this particular game. Let me know if you are aware of any useful information to get the requirement of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How can I play AA Pocket Ace Preflop in Zynga Poker?

Whenever you are having slow play pocket aces than you will have the marginal hands and see the flop of the cheap. It will be impossible to put the opponent on the any range of the hand. If you are allowing the opponent of yours to see the flop cheap than you are going to have all the chips by the means of the river than you are going to beaten at the end of the game.

According to me Pocket aces are quite favorite to win the pot against of the couple of players. If you are having 3 or more players with the hand with you then the pocket ace will not be favorite us. If you are Raising preflop than it will help you out the marginal or the bad hands out.

I wanted to discuss most important thing over here in this particular thread. You are getting your chips into the pot by simply raising with the pocket aces then it will build the pot of yours. when you are wining into the game than you are going to get the best value with out of the hand. If you are not putting the money into the pot and you are not building the pot to the get out of the best value on the hand. Aces are quite rare and you have to take advantage of the same in this particular game.

If you are having Ace with you than it did not mean that you are going to win into the game. however it is the best preflop and the long term. If you are playing the aggressive preflop than you are going to earn more chip into the game. you might loose some of the game but we know that the poker is a log term game

You have to build up the strategy which is based on the position at the table soon. The entire thing is going to be more detail as you play further into the game so that you can win easily.

In this particular game before you go for flop you can go for fold since there will be some of the luck chump will stay with the crappy hand and he will get the card which he wanted in the river. You should bet with the big amount just before of the flop and you will be able to get out the chump from the game.