Thread: Still cheating happening into Zynga Poker

Still cheating happening into Zynga Poker

Well I was playing Zynga Poker with the poker buddy of mine and I have folded and stood up. I was quite amazed as the buddy card was revealed so that everyone can see it. the people are complaining that the cheats are used in the game. due to this particular issue I have lost of lots of chips in the game. Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Still cheating happening into Zynga Poker

Well you should not pay the cash for the chips which you have pay cash for the someone to put the number into the box. you are not paying to get the chips but in fact you are playing them for the involving a number into the database of the game. Chips in the game are the property of the Zynga

In this particular game I have paid hard cash to get the chips in the game and so that I can play with them. So I am going to complain the Zynaga customer support team to get the further help. They have to help me out on this particular matter. If they are I am hoping that the Customer support team will give us appropriate solution to get the requirement of mine. I let you know as I have come across any possible solution in this particular situation.

I let you know that I have also noticed the same thing which you have mentioned over here. it is totally dependent on the choice to call and even if someone is viewing the card in the game. this particualr game is totally dependent on the poker skills.

There are number of players who are purchasing the chips by using the real cash in the game so that they can play as well as enjoy the poker. I think the developer of the game should address all the complaints which are coming from the gamers. The developer of the game should figure out the cheaters from the game so that we can get rid from them and we will be able to play the cheating free game.

I was having AA with around 2 million of the chips and I have went for Allin with the all the chip of mine. the other person called with 2 million with the K3 off suit and win the hand. I have got the KK and gone for All-in and same person called with Q2 and wins with the hand again. I have loosed the game with the good hands against of the worst hand. This particular thing is happening couple of time. When I am having k2 against of AA or KK in 99% of the situation and I will loose all the hands.

Well I agree with the information which you have stated over here and I am suggesting that you should contact the Zynga customer support to get the further help on this particular matter.