Thread: Cannot open zynga poker tables

Cannot open zynga poker tables

Guys I am not able to play the zynga poker. It was working nicely but now it isn’t. The scenario is whenever I am trying to open the zynga poker the black screen appears in the middle and the above screen and the friends list at the bottom has been visible please tell me what’s this why am I facing this problem? Can anyone help me with this has anyone faced this problem ever?

Re: Cannot open zynga poker tables

Yap I have faced this problem many time and this isn’t a major issue and may be this is not a zynga problem this can be a problem with your internet. Whenever I have been facing this I first check is my net working and many time I found that the net is responding very slow I would ask you to run this by closing all the other tabs in the browser and then see if it is responding and even try to clear all the cookies and the cache memory and then see that is it working.

This is not a rare problem this has been faced by many people who keeps on playing the poker I know that this happens when the plugin is crashed I mean adobe flash player is crashed. Just uninstall the adobe flash player and then close the browser and then again install the flash player and then see if it is working out I think it would best of luck.

Definitely this both can be the case I have faced both of this problem and I would also say that many time the poker service are down as many of the users have been using that application at a time and it doesn’t responds. Just try it after sometime and see if it is running I hope it would be running because that’s the one problem with the poker and even after long it doesn’t appears just contact the tech support mail them an see if you get any reply.

Have you tried the basic thing and most important option? That is trying to run the browser in any other browser like chromes Mozilla if you haven’t been running in them try it in any other browser and I am sure that they would be working.

I was using it in internet explorer and that two in some older version and i had tried in opera and safari but they were not opening and i had some net problem with my net when i knew this when i had a contact to my internet provider and i think that was the reason for not opening quickly and it opened up nicely in the google chrome and i was able to enjoy, and when my net was again on its speed it was working on all of them.