Thread: Won 40 million after long time and Zynga taken back in Zynga Poker

Won 40 million after long time and Zynga taken back in Zynga Poker

I am having an account on the Social Networking Website Facebook. Recently I have won 40 million after really long period in Zynga Poker. But unfortunately the Zynga has taken back. It took me so long time to get the 40 million chips but they have not transferred the chips. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Won 40 million after long time and Zynga taken back in Zynga Poker

I think the above mentioned issue is happening because you have broken any of the rules into the game. you should visit the official site and go through the rules of the game. if you are sure that you have not broken any of the rules than I recommend that you should contact the Zynga Customer support to get the further assistance on this particular matter. Also I am suspecting that there could be an issue with the Facebook account or Zynga poker account. So I recommend that you can go for the Facebook help center to fix the issue. The technical support team will work on the situation and they will respond with the possible solution within the reasonable period of the time. I am hoping that the technical support team will help you out to the issue which you are getting.

Re: Won 40 million after long time and Zynga taken back in Zynga Poker

Well thanks a lot for the replies of yours. I have contacted the technical support team and they have told me that they will catch me back within 36 hours. Let see whether the technical support team help us out to get the requirement of me. Anyway I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put into to get the requirement of mine.