Thread: Unable to get the purchased chip in Zynga Poker

Unable to get the purchased chip in Zynga Poker

I love to do play social gaming on the social networking website Facbook. I am playing Zynga Poker from past couple of months. I have paid around 65$ credit card but still I am not able to get the 90 chip. There was written that there was an issue with bank of mine. I cannot figure out why I was not able to purchase the chips. Let me know if you are having the same issue which I have stated over here. I wanted to know all the gamers who are having the same issue so post the same over here. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to get the purchased chip in Zynga Poker

Well I let you know that I was having the same problem which you have stated over here. I have purchase the chip but I am not able to get the same in to the account of mine. I am getting following error message at the entrance of the poker.
    Thank you for your chips purchase!
    Zynga Poker goes to great lengths to make sure that every purchase made on its site is safe and secure. We may require up to 36 hours to verify your transaction.
    Don't worry though, we are holding your chips in a safe place until that time!
    If you have any questions please email Zynga Support
    I don’t when I will get the chips which I have purchased.

I have purchased couple of chips in the and they have prompted that I will get the same within 4 hours but after couple of hours they have told me that i will be able to get chips within 36 hours. I have asked the technical support team of the game and they have told me that it is a normal procedure.

Let me know if you are not able to figure out the issue which you are getting than I am suggesting that you should contact the Facebook Help center to get the idea regarding Facebook Credits. If you are not able to resolve the issue than I am suggesting that you should contact the Zynga Customer Support to get the further assistance on this particular matter. I am hoping that they will help you out.