Thread: No free dart in FarmVille

No free dart in FarmVille

I really disappoint with game now. There is No free dart this week? Why? Collect all to get a fairy dog!

• Rare: mini unicorn
    • Rare: Pegasus?
    • Uncommon: fairy deer
    • Common: fairy rabbit
    • Uncommon: white dragon
    • Common: mouse lope

Done all this and the dog was instantly in my gift box. I don't know that I am going to play anymore. Anybody noticed that a dart costs 22 farm cash now?

Re: No free dart in FarmVille

I didn't get a free dart either. I like many of the prizes in this week's game. But, at 22 FC a dart and my knack for getting the same prize more than once, I don't think I'm going to play.

I was very surprised to see the final price is the dog tale, but also happy because you do not need the six prices to get what I want. I have 4 darts off, but hoped that the free (I guess not this week) I'm not surprised that cash 22fv is the same as they are all large animals, Zynga expect people to play a lot for the price.

I want the mouse lope, fairy rabbit and white dragon. My luck I would get the rare this week instead of the common ones. And what is the deal with the raise in price should be 20FC with all animals, not 22.

I know that we can have more board for each server, but still it's good that people know. I am done, this was exactly the two prices, I really want, I already have a mini unicorne, don't need another one. I play with 2 free dart, will keep my two others for another week, and it's not always like this, but was very lucky to found the mini Pegasus and the awesome fairy rabbit and According to a fan site the free prize for getting all 6 is the mini Pegasus.

i got everything except the Mini unicorn. It’s okay though since I only payed 15 FC per dart thanks to the sale. And the dog ain’t that special anyway.

I believe the mini-Pegasus and Dragon are adorable, but I have only one Pegasus and Dragon, so do not think I necessitate getting them. The unicorn was a must have, so I'm torn may be to prevent or not. I like the little unicorn, Pegasus Mini, and the story of the rabbit, but definitely could not be bothered to play a game of misery either. If you give me a dart Zynga free.

I liked all the award options as well as it was a situation, is possible without losing this time, I used my last dart without. Does Mousalope. It's adorable. Unfortunately, cannot justify 22 darts FC myself. Perhaps if, once won an award plaque is removed me the cave, but the idea of completely losing that both FC (and therefore money) in a "premium" that already has too much of a real risk a game. I think you mean the deer tale, White Dragon or Pegasus Mini.