Thread: when will English Countryside quest expire in Farmville?

when will English Countryside quest expire in Farmville?

My question is from you people that are we still going to be able to move the stuffs from farm to farm in the Well I am talking about the English Countryside mission? Also If it How long will it take to the till it is taken away? Do anyone have the answers please do guide me. Any suggestion in this regard will be thankfully accepted and be appreciated.

Re: when will English Countryside quest expire in Farmville?

Well I am dead sure that we will still be having that ability to move the stuff from farm to farm. The quest will be ending with end of this month thanks to the almighty that I am free at the end from spending money on this game. I have already been broken by this Mystery game.

I consider August 31 is when the quests will be concluding officially to an end and for right now, it seems as though if you fail to end the quests and unlock storage sharing, You will not probably be successful to unless it is added to something else by Zynga.

true that the quest will end up on 31st. A lot of time has been spent on the EC progress by many people. I think Zynga should have allowed at least completing the mission for those players who have started their mission and disable for those who have not. That would appear to be the satisfactory and logical move by Zynga. In my opinion the feature of sharing stuffs between farms will be not be completely removed. I have a doubt though it's going to be an option that will be not be locked. I think Zynga should stop putting our effort to zero. I think soon we will be having players who won't care about the mission and if it won’t, I don’t find the enough reason so that people will be interested in the game as well.

I also consider that might be the case that Zynga has something else in their mind. They might eventually introduce the feature to share bet. Farms as an option that can be unlocked even by those people who are not having it yet. Z could surprise us and provide those who do not yet have the "share bet. Farms" feature the ability to unlock it via a non-FARM CASH purchase technique (e.g., a dissimilar set of quests, a prize for reaching a certain level. Maybe not probably, but we can expect.

I'm with those who are disappointed about the quest ending. They did not give much notice, considering how long the search can take if someone does not have lots of neighbors play FV constantly. How do new players feel starting up? There are now so many stuffs to be trained and master . . . and then you have all these quests for restricted periods. I have mixed approach for these, most the time they want me to do a crop I have by now mastered don’t like doing that part. However I think Farmville needs to stick to be a gentle game for the gentlemen. lol.

I believe almost 6 months is sufficient to finish the quests. If it never ends, we'll never see any progress made to the EC, we could be getting new quests or a new farm. Honestly, I put money on the fact that 90% gamers who haven't completed the quests haven't tried that hard to get them finished.

That's an unenthusiastic approach! Not everybody has started the quests when they first came for playing the game. Even I for once was not interested, was not paying attention in another farm. I was busy with my winery and orchards. And then I started talking to one of my friend about it and saw the player-guide that I started ongoing the quests. If I hadn't had that superb resource I don't think I would have ended it yet I have fewer than 20 neighbors that play frequently and play at all different times. Also the person who play , don't have 24/7 to play the game. a number of of my friends can't even play daily bc of things higher-up on the priority list. One of my friends chose a vacation over a game, she will probably not finish the quests.