Thread: Ideas for Orchards in Farmville

Ideas for Orchards in Farmville

I do love having orchards and collecting trees, but it bugs me that we can only have 20 trees in an orchard. Orchards aren't all that small, so the more you need the more space they take up on your farm. Yes, you could delete the trees you have already mastered, but not everyone wants do that, due to the amount of coins you get from certain trees. So I was thinking, in order to save some room on our farms, I would like the number of trees you can have in your orchards, to be raised to 50.

Re: Ideas for Orchards in Farmville

If the tree limit can't be raised to 50, then I would like a separate piece of land to store my orchards on. Then I could have a tree farm that is separate from my other farms. After the English Countryside came out, I have really enjoyed being able to travel to a different farm, that I own, so I would really like another farm, but strictly for tree orchards only.

I would enjoy seeing both of those things being implanted, because I love having more than one farm and tree orchards are fun to own and lots of the trees are lovely. In order to do this Zynga would have to change how the orchards function a little. They are designed to display each tree in the orchard and they are the same size as trees outside the orchard, probably why they take up the same amount of space. But they could make it work, either by displaying the first 20 trees we load or, like the duck pond; we could pick which 20 trees to display.

I agree with both suggestions (great ideas) I would like to add to this well thought out list : I would like for our Aborist to be able to harvest our Orchards Have you noticed that when you pack the orchards in - often times it is difficult to find them in order to harvest them.

Another farm for our orchards. I'm so discouraged about being able to "make over" my farm into different themes and have it believable with the orchards being THERE with all the different types of trees! Plus they take up so much room! Now, today, they introduce background themes that you can buy? No way will I purchase this with the orchards that take up so much space.

I like the idea of a tree farm. But if they do that, people that don't care about trees will then clamor to be able to do something else with it. I'd be game for a 3rd farms with a different theme, like a desert plains theme or jungle them - someplace where the elephants and other exotic animals would fit in with the landscape. Aborist harvesting all orchards that are ready? What a concept. Also, clearing the little pink teardrop after harvesting would be a great help. And, if the orchards would actually show up when you get on your farm instead of being just dark green circles that would be great.