Thread: Orchard seedling is not accurate in Farmville

Orchard seedling is not accurate in Farmville

If you buy a garden, buy a snow cone or ice cream tree, place the tree in the garden and when the harvest of the garden, you get a seedling when watering mystery that grows into a common orange. The domain snow cone or ice cream says trees are supposed to be able to get a giant snow cone or regular, ice or trees. If you plant only one species of tree in the orchard, 20 trees are trees snow cone, you should never get a plant that is an orange seed. There is no way to ever happen. I have spent money buying the special trees and coins to build my gardens, and as I have many special trees, which can only buy one of each special tree, where orchards and harvest, so you get more of the same seeds to put in the garden. I know I have only one seed, but must be the seed of the same class of the garden. The only mystery seedling must be a mystery when you have a garden full of different types of trees and the mystery is which of the trees of the garden gave the seedling.

Re: Orchard seedling is not accurate in Farmville

I agree but do not you make sure you have some extra plants in your gift box? maybe that was something else. I suggest cleaning your seedlings from the gift box, either growth or sale prior to harvest again. carefully harvested each orchard and get the first seed, garden to see what is (that's why I care;. crop and wait to see if you get cans of seeds or irrigation before harvest to the next otherwise you get confusion because sometimes the game is slow in telling you that you received), growing seedlings immediately to confirm whether it was correct. if not, write Zynga support a ticket. Because you're right, if the garden is full of only one tree, the seed must grow the tree alone. There is something else.

The same thing happened to me right now! I harvested all my gardens, with nothing more than special trees in the course, 15 floors, and all but three became level 1 or 2 trees! I agree with you 100% - I have spent the money buying special trees, place them in the garden and harvest them so you get more of the same seeds to put in the garden. I know I have only one seed, but must be the seed of the same class of the garden. Ridiculous! This game is starting to make me mad! Among this number of seedlings, all errors, so its almost feel like a waste of time.

You get a seed for you and a seedling so you can share with others .. No matter who gets the seedling or where it is published, must be from the parent tree, trees, exactly like his mother. I've heard from friends that the harvest of the seed immediately after I receive my food and that is a common tree, mango, olive, orange, although the carom. No matter what common tree, which is not the tree I have in my garden that I sent to food. Farmville programmers and Zynga need to get to work on this to get fixed.

This part is not a bug, and is not the same thread is about. What is published is just the way it works and when harvesting your own garden is supposed to get a plant that coincides with the trees in an orchard, however, when the seedlings to share food from friends who are totally random and can grow on any level 2 tree available. So this does not need a solution because it is working properly.

I've never met the "shared" tree to be the same as the one cultivated by the owner. The owner found the seedling must be ensured that the match with a tree seedling in the garden. Station 1 in the diet is always a mystery, hence the name. The OP is not getting what should be guaranteed

State making the trees from the first day. ANY seedlings collected from the news service no matter if it is closed, not locked, it will become a random level two trees are B-type plants. Type seedlings are preventing their garden and become a level 2 tree a tree in the garden