Thread: Bounty Pack for Farmville Game.

Bounty Pack for Farmville Game.

Guys I just have seen a bounty a bounty pack in the Farmville game which is saying that Boost your farm with the bounty of cash, coins and other cool items and the value has been reduced from $45 to the $19. Is the same thing happened to you though this is really cool and exciting? Guys can you tell me your experience. I am waiting to hear it from you guys. I think it’s not bad if you don’t have the horse.

Re: Bounty Pack for Farmville Game.

Yeah I have had the same thing in my Farmville game and mine are costing me $9 and my friend is costing $2. That’s really cool.

Yeah I also have had experience with it this is really one of the cool things I came across in Farmville. I have got those animals previous night and then my friend told me to get it for him. Are there any more? SO when they say that it’s for limited time they are probably not joking.

I have bought the new animals last night. They were tagged with their price tagged as coins. Some of them were with the tag more than 100000 coins but that’s not the big deal as have millions of coins. As I have finished the purchasing I came to know that they have cost me over $140 in Cash. No need to sat that little disappointed as I should not have spent the cash I contacted the Zynga support through mail. I think If don’t get the cash back I may quit the game I already have spent the money as I collected the horses, knomes. I don’t think it’s my fault. Do you guys have ever had the same issues? Do suggest me. I am keen for this game and I don’t want to quit,

I am running two farms one of them is my main farm and the one is a control farm having no cash at all. The control Farm is to check whether it is really possible to participate in the game without spending the money. My control farm got the Farmville offer but my main farm did not get any (fair amount of money is being spent on this). I think then Bounty offer is to entice the player generally who don’t spend enough of money to do that.

I believe every pack is dissimilar for everybody. The cost is different, but it is simply meant by it that everyone will be getting the different amount of money and coins. It is already available in the market if you don’t find It then you can find it on the homepage if you already have liked it. it’s a marketing scam survey by zynga. They are looking for deciding how high they can push. The bundles cost. is different for everyone. They are trying to see what we will spend.. Marketing lol

Yeah for once, I'm in fact eager about something that Zynga is on verge of releasing in Farmville in the soon. (That is, In my thought is something they will be costing the real world money). FVNation has pointed out images of items called "Bounty Packs," which are bundles of items including Farm Cash, trees and coins animals that usually cost fairly some dollars when they are separately purchased. But they are useful in bundling for a fairly large amount.

Well Yes Zynga has come up with the two versions of the bounty packs one of which was previously available for the price $45 is now worth of $19 only. Which is having the 110 farm cash and 32000 Farm coin ribbons and several other things and the second version was originally priced as $25 and is now available for $9. Packs are containing the same things except for the smaller farm cash and coin.