Thread: Wild Animal Habitat in Farmville is of no use

Wild Animal Habitat in Farmville is of no use

What is good in a wild animal habitat if you cannot put all the wild animals that have been released in it? I am thinking that I would be able to put in my Kodiak Cubs, Arctic Fox, Sand Cat and Wolf Cub only to find out that NONE of these wild animals will go into the Wild Animal Habitat. There are still some of the stupid things similar to the Clumsy Reindeer which can't be stored.

Re: Wild Animal Habitat in Farmville is of no use

I am glad that I saw your thread previous to I built mine. Now I won’t build mine and will sell it if probable. The ad was misleading. Thought all can be stored and this is such a crock IMO. I would have chosen an all animal storage so we can store everything left we have out on the farm no matter what the critter. I think that would have been better than this.

I would like to tell you that there will be added habitats released for additional animals.

You have to build the habitat, but each creature known to man costs FC, that I have decided not to purchase any more. They're expecting you to want to buy all those animals and I am not about to spend real money to do that. I cannot afford it. And as usual the animals are cash only, what about us poor folk that don’t have cash; I have got so many coins, what about selling them for coins, even if they have to be mega expend.

I roughly have mine built but have doubt that it will go farther than that. IMO Zynga is pushing us non-paying players out from their games. Almost all the new promos need FVC otherwise Horse shoes(PT) and possibly other games too (don't play them), devoid of the choice to purchase with coins.

I just constructed mine and stored all the animals I could in it. While disappointed that not all of them would go in, I still found it took up less room than having the animals out. As for the animals costing FC, you do realize you can get them free once you start producing it.