Thread: Farmville: A lot of gifts in giftbox

Farmville: A lot of gifts in giftbox

I have a difficulty that I am sure many people have the same. I have a lot of gifts within my giftbox that aren't used for something. They might be items for previous "quests" which are no longer required but I just can't "throw them away". Or they might be things that I use but I have lot of them to make use of right now. Rather than getting rid of all these items for not anything, we can trade items we have that we do not utilize. I would love to trade within some of my items inside my giftbox for things similar to nails, wooden boards, bricks and more. I believe that this game would be a lot more fun if a trading post of that nature were given. Please reply to this if you are agreeing with this.

Re: Farmville: A lot of gifts in giftbox

The items as of quests can be sold since they are no longer required. I myself made a lot of coins from doing this. As for the mystery seedlings, FV now permit you to pick up limitless number of cans, therefore you can share your trees through everyone. There is one thing, however that could defiantly be enhanced and that is the sharing capability, this could be enhanced to no end.

I have the same opinion that we should be able to share them. I hate dumping things for subsequent to nothing while they could simply be re-gifted. They are supposed to allow us re-gift something we want to quit. And not just a piddle little 3 items each day either.

When I go to my giftbox and try to get rid of gifts I acquire the message that I am not on that task yet, and I know that I have previously finished some so I try not to get rid of those items but I have a lot of gifts which I still require for upcoming quests that I am not on yet but I can’t remember all of them. Maybe have a small storage area only for those kinds of gifts. It is just a suggestion.

I would like to be able to re-gift over four items in one day. I am almost always at or above the 500 mark and would be better able to keep it down if we could regift more often.