Thread: Nuclear weapons in Tropico 4

Nuclear weapons in Tropico 4

Hi, I have started playing tropico 4 and I have heard that there is a nuclear plant in the game and that we can make use for selling those weapons, I am wondering if it is really in the game and as I have also heard it from the common source thus don’t know about it very much but I would like to know about that like there is any? And is there any such facility to sell the weapons which we want and keep the one accordingly? Anybody here knows about this? any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Nuclear weapons in Tropico 4

Yeah as the extent to I know there is a Nuclear Plant and a Nuclear Program as well in the game but I don’t know how to use them and not even when you’ll going to get it.

I am agreeing with the above user as this feature is in the game that you can make use of for frightens the superpowers from attacking you. And I think you are playing it for the first time, I mean to say have you ever played the previous parts as well?

If not then let me tell you that nuclear program was also there in Tropico 3 as well with complete power to destroy the enemies.

In tropico 3 there were a Absolute Power Expansion Pack that we can use for growing the powers in the islands. But I am not sure about the tropic 4 you’ll get the same or not.

Thanks for the comments you have made but still will you please let me know what is the that power expansion pack? What we can do with the help of that? And by the way when is I going to be available, I mean to say in which level we’ll get that power?

I would like to tell you about the pack but still I am also pretty unsure about the fact as will it run on the newer version as well?

But still see absolute Power is the executive growth pack for the Tropico 3. By means of this, the task is to guide a distant Caribbean island to success, with whatever means essential. Absolute Power put in more of everything to the game play and it is quite centered on new ways to reinforce your control as El President.

With this pack you can have new constructions counting Garbage Dump, Small Garage, Marina etc, but the thing is like you have to buy this, or else I don’t know other way to get it.