Thread: Changes in prices in Farmville

Changes in prices in Farmville

I just bought the cottontail bunny, Irish hare, invisible cat, puss n' boots, etc for 6 FC. It went out of sync and the prices have gone up dramatically. The invisible cat is now 22 FC. I still have the ones I bought, thankfully, and no more FC has been taken. What is going on?

Re: Changes in prices in Farmville

I bought the hare and rabbit for 6fc each. I refreshed after reading your post and they are now 12fc each. I don't know if the other items went up. Mine were all listed for 10fc, now they've all gone up to various prices between 12 and 22 fc. Maybe this fluctuating price thing is actually the new game. Quick, check your market, what bargain can you find? Kind of like finding that designer label dress that accidentally got marked incorrectly at chain store prices.

My invisible cat was 14FC, my Puss in Boots was 6FC, but my fairy unicorn was 31FC yesterday and today is 36FC. However, I have jumped in and bought a few of the pets that I missed before (Westie 10FC) while they are cheap, maybe they will be dearer tomorrow. I presently refreshed and at the moment my invisible cat is 22FC (+6), Puss in Boots 12FC (+6), Fairy Unicorn 36FC (same) and Westie 18FC (+8). Mine every almost doubled and my Fairy Unicorns, which had been 31 FC starting release on go equal to 36.

I was lucky to snag the corgi before it changed and already had the westie. I actually managed to get quite a few animals before they changed prices guess I must have found it when it first started. Bet someone is going to be in big trouble with Zynga tomorrow for screwing up the prices. I got my fairy unicorn yesterday for 35FC. I didn't know about the fluctuating prices on them at first so I was glad I got the lower part (which never happens) of the scale. I love that unicorn. I actually was going to buy the Cotton tail bunny for 6FC, but I waited and tended to my pet pens instead. I planned to buy one after I finished but by then they had doubled in price. Not doing that now.