Thread: What are Rewards for pet pen quests in Farmville?

What are Rewards for pet pen quests in Farmville?

Hello guys I am playing Farmville from last 2 months and I am having one query against it. Basically I want to know about pet pen quests. I want to know what Rewards for pet pen quests are. Do you guys have any idea about it? Please share your replies and clear my doubts. Thanks in advance.

Re: What are Rewards for pet pen quests in Farmville?

Anyone have any idea what they mean by plant trees. Are we supposed to BUY some trees? I tried to grow one from a seedling and it did not count so we buy one? I don't want to waste coin or FVC and find out that isn't what was meant and the update doesn't give me any help either. I happened to have several trees (not seedlings) in my gift box and when I placed them on my farm a few minutes ago they all counted.

Re: What are Rewards for pet pen quests in Farmville?

I just bought 3 cherry trees, and it was done. You can either put trees down that you've taken from the feed or buy some trees from the market (either the coin version or FVC). I put down two of the newer level two trees from the feed tonight & it counted. To answer the op, a chinchilla, two rabbits and some feed. You can also get a turtle from the feed as a reward. The only new animals of these are the rabbits.