Thread: What are your thoughts about new expansions in Farmville?

What are your thoughts about new expansions in Farmville?

I know that they require cash for this but they are so required and that is the reason that I am actually happy with this. I am using my winnings from the Eddy promo to get the one for the home farm. I am starting this thread over here to know that what other people think about this. Please reply with your thoughts.

Re: What are your thoughts about new expansions in Farmville?

I am playing Farmville from last two years and I am guilty of purchasing Farm Cash for a free game. I started justifying my purchases through comparing what I would expend on a game. These land expansions are value regarding two games. Zynga is going public and they require demonstrating that they have a fine cash flow model. I don't think we can stop Zynga. They know they have millions of people addicted to their games. They know these addicts will do everything to acquire their fix even spending $100 for two land expansions. For me in my opinion I am an addict but I can live with no fix. I love FV and I know when enough is enough. I will possibly expand my original farm but not the English farm. I have extra stuff in storage that I desire to display. It's all a personal option and I applaud those that think Zynga has gone excessively far this time.

This is my personal thought that I am not going to waste money for this; rather I can spend $20-30 on food to eat instead of wasting that on game. So in short I am not going to buy the expansions for FC.

I am guilty of spending a lot of money in this game but always for decorative items/animals/trees, more willingly than for real game play like fuel, expansion, etc that I think are primary parts of the game and supposed to be for the in-game currency before a pay-to-play item. This game, of late is turning me cynical regarding the whole thing to do through Farmville and I am glad that I am going on vacation to acquire a break from its greedy insanity.

I cannot even come close to give 615 farmcash to completely expand both of my farms. I have played this game as of the beginning and supported it but unhappily, they just looks to be pushing players similar to myself away through the overwhelming demand of farmcash spending to completely enjoy the game. I remember a day while if I saw something actually cool and I had the farmcash to purchase it I would. Now it's just so hard to level up that I don't earn much Farmcash to decrease it myself to go buy a card. I have played this game as it came out and have been extremely loyal and enduring as well as understanding. This steady demand of spending actual money is rapidly driving me away though sadly.

I am not purchasing 30x30 home farm expansion by means of FC. I am disappointed through Z's decisions regarding the four most new land expansions but not amazed with that.

The EC farm doesn't looks to grasp the similar importance within Zynga's eyes (if you finished all the quests, it is essentially an expansion of the home farm at least) therefore they made the 24x24 available for coins. Any expansion beyond that is elective and will cost farm cash. You can't anticipate a secondary farm to pursue the similar path as the primary one.

I don't mind that the majority of the things are now FC. They are optional and I would rather have the alternative to get them, than not have the option at all. Of course, I would really choose them being available for coins (or free; maybe a reward) but that's not an alternative. Our choices are either give farm cash to obtain it or go devoid of that. I will choose the primary choice each time even though I won't acquire it.

The only thing I enjoy to any further extent is tree breeding and I have lots of room for that still. I was going to make some space meant for the new super crop mastery but subsequent to a few plantings they don't interest me as much as I thought they would.

I've bought the last few HF expansions for FC. It's the choice I made when I decided to limit my neighbors to IRL friends/family. I never had a problem with paying for that. I won't buy the 30X30 expansion just because I don't need it. I have plenty of space now and lots of storage, plus I have cut way on my spending and playing. I have bought the one increase within EC through FC up to now and I doubt I will buy anymore there either. Just don't require the space any longer.

They should make an offer in order that we can pay through coins. I have passed the last 2 expansions since I will rather spend my money on my real life.