Thread: Footprint can’t tell what trees are in what orchard in Farmville

Footprint can’t tell what trees are in what orchard in Farmville

This is started happening from last few days. I want to ask that if there is someone who is getting this problem. Actually the problem is that the "footprints" where the orchards are placed is not able to tell that what trees are in what orchard. Is there someone else with the same? If yes then please tell me some solution for this.

Re: Footprint can’t tell what trees are in what orchard in Farmville

My EC farm has been like that for 3 days. Yes, I did put in a ticket in the bugs section. I harvested black circles this morning. No fun at all. I have to look at every orchard to see which tree is what so that I can put new trees in the orchard. That's my biggest gripe too. I have a lot of trees in my gift box, but I don't know what orchard they go in. Mine's also been this way for a few days and I'm holding off on harvesting till I see what I'm harvesting. What I want to keep seedlings from and which I don't. Hopefully this will go away soon.

I would like to tell you that you will get this only if you travel from one farm to other one. If you are getting that then you will just have to refresh the page and after this, you will get that back.

I have been having this problem also for 3 days on my EC farm. My home farm is okay and nothing helps them be observable. I am not harvesting mine either unless I know which trees they are. Sometimes zooming in/out or going in/out of full screen will get mine to finish loading and show up. I try those first as they are much quicker than refreshing or changing farms.

My English farm has been performing that for a few days but they generally pop up regarding every other time that I go there. On a side note, it only seems to be the English countryside orchards that are doing it on mine. I have 18 orchards that I am filling with trees to get baskets for crafting (walnut, lemon, etc.). 3 of the orchards I built the white ones from the home farm because I picked the wrong one and they always load. It's only the brown ones that are not loading all the time.

My orchards have been doing this for a couple weeks now. Sometimes they all show up, sometimes just half of them, sometimes none of them. Changing farms then going back fixes it sometimes, but not always. Sometimes just being on my farm for a while will make them appear.

This has been occurring to my orchards as well, it’s been a couple days now I wish I knew where to post to actually get some help from the people that are suppose to fix this mess also I had 11 swiss cabins disappear from my gift box fix please as soon as possible. Thank you!!!