Thread: Farmville: Extra Fairy Garden items are accessible on market

Farmville: Extra Fairy Garden items are accessible on market

I found that there are Extra Fairy Garden items available on the market. I am posting this to know that if there is someone else who have noticed the hike for 29 FC for the Fairy Mini Horse. Please reply for this.

Re: Farmville: Extra Fairy Garden items are accessible on market

I would have liked a few extra things for coins. This is very annoyed regarding the price hike on the tree and mini-horse. I like the tree, but I'm considering not buying it because of the price. I do love the flowers that are for coins now. I have two more crops of bamboo on my EC farm before I'm done with all of the non-super crop masteries I can do on the EC farm and I'm going to delete some crops to make a fairy section with the enchanted stuff from before and the fairy stuff from now.

I simply cannot believe that some of the lower FVC items are not coins. This is really ridiculous. I may only buy the tree. Zynga carry on squeezing each penny they can out of us.

I am finished with buying trees now subsequent to they needed charge me 10 for a pink one and others a mere 3 I had some FC left so I got a pink dragon so cute goes well with the black one and the blue one is like the baby LOL. I still have a game card left waiting to see what prizes are in the MG to decide if i want to cash in now for the free dart or not. I got the bench it looks nice with the other stuff, I never thought I would want a fantasy farm but it’s a nice change.

I love everything in this update! I bought the dragon, the mini horse, the bench and the tree swing already, and I'll probably get more tomorrow. It's all going in storage for now, until I expand my EC farm again, then that farm is going to be my fairy land. Combined with the last fairy theme, this pretty much has to be my favorite theme ever with the vineyard theme coming a close second. Oh and those giant flowers will be everywhere.

It is also ridiculous that a simple sheep (or even a "Fairy Sheep") takes that long on being ready to harvest! It's been 3 days since I have it and it still has 51%. We have 9 days to finish the quest and there are 6 parts! I'm still in part II. What does Zynga want? That we spend a lot of money buying instant grow to make our crops and animals grow up instantly? They're insane! I won't spend more money in this! I rather to quit Farmville and either sell or give away all my stuff.

After spending an hour and waiting for Live Chat last night, I bought everything in this update! There is some great stuff in it and I cannot wait for the next installment of it.

I went coin crazy through the flowers. I also splurged on the tree swing and bench (both low end FC items) and just had to get the purple fairy costume when it came out yesterday. I can't afford any of the other stuff, though I love it all. I would get the mini and the water fall if I could but that's all for now. Three more butterflies and my quest will be complete and I will get the fairy pond. I love my fairy land. I would do my entire farm with this stuff if I could afford it, but I will just have to be happy with the little corner I have built up.

It's all going in reserve for now, until I develop my EC homestead again, then that homestead is determined to be my pixie ground. Consolidated with the final pixie subject, this virtually needs to be my top pick subject ever with the vineyard topic advancing an end second. Goodness and those goliath blooms should be all around.