Thread: Farmville live support experience

Farmville live support experience

I have my experience with the FV live support. I am having three problems as my pop ups were not showing up therefore I lost around 20 potions along with the four lambs last night. The help requests intended for the buck were not registering as well as two holiday gifts causing oos within my storage. Holiday gifts are gone and received two deer as well as 25 bottles and best of all 50FC meant for my trouble.

Re: Farmville live support experience

That is really great. I also had a good experience with them one time when I got on. I have tried numerous times from then for different problems and have had no luck getting in. Very frustrating because I opened a ticket with CS 4 days ago about my water wheel (which is listed as a resolved issue on this forum) and have not heard back from them as of yet. Maybe I will try live chat again. I had given up because it was so frustrating to sit there refreshing the page over and over. Congrats on a positive outcome.

Yes, it is difficult to get through to live support. This is about my second time for fv. Honestly I didn't think I would since I have trying all the way but no success.

I have been trying on and off for 4 days because CS has not responded to my e-mail. It is very frustrating. I may have to come to terms with the fact that I will only be able to upgrade my water wheel if I am lucky enough to snag parts from the feed, because CS does not seem to think that this is important enough. It is hence weird since it may take a day or two but they generally get back to me and I am always happy by means of the result. Wish they would be more reliable and that live chat was more simply accessible.

I like the Farmville live chat support. When I am lucky enough to obtain it (the most horrible part is when you get into hitting refresh too frequently and unintentionally refresh it away. I have done that over once. Ever so much more approachable as compared to the email, I find not just quicker. I was thrilled throughout my last live chat practice.

I have recently completed with the live chat a few minutes back. I was missing a complimentary gift as of one of my FC purchases. So emailed CS first and said someone will get in touch with me in 18hrs. But there was no reply with that and so I went for the live chat it resolved the problem.

I have never had a grave exist back connection yet, they have invariably tackled my situations and the executors are unfailingly quite delightful and determination my situations with one contact. I cannot express that on the other hand regarding the message track but possibly it unequivocally has been my unfavorable fortunes.