Thread: Need information about Wildlife Quest III in Farmville

Need information about Wildlife Quest III in Farmville

Hello guys I am playing Farmville from last 1 month and I am having one query against it. I would like to ask about the Wildlife Quest III. Is it Wildlife Quest III or possibly it was quest II. I gave away a raccoon and I thought I was also receiving one in my gift box. All I got was several silver squirrels. Is this an error with the raccoon? Do you guys have any idea about it? Please share your replies with me. I tried to find about it on all gaming site but still I did not found any information about it. So please if you guys know about it then help me to solve this confusion. I am waiting for your replies.

Re: Need information about Wildlife Quest III in Farmville

Hello as per my knowledge we only get the grey squirrels and we share the raccoon. Usually the reward we get in a quest is different than what we share. To others guys I am having one more query regarding to it, is quest II the last quest for this round? I didn't have another one show up after finishing it. So if someone has any information about it then please share it with me. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Need information about Wildlife Quest III in Farmville

Hello it’s a nice question and according to my experience there’s a quest 3 that involves the squirrels you received in quest 2. You possibly will just need to refresh your page. I hope this will clear your all doubts. It’s nice to see that people are discussing about this game. Keep it up.