Thread: Need information about Buy it now features in Farmville

Need information about Buy it now features in Farmville

I just read that you can go to your neighbor’s farms and buy stuff is this without your authority, or can your neighbors just buy stuff nilly off your farm without permission. If this is so, I’m deleting neighbors and I’ve spent way too much money for people to just take stuff from my farm without my consent.

Re: Need information about Buy it now features in Farmville

If I’m not mistaken they will not be yours specifically just that our farms will work like the model farm. If we have something is currently in the market that they like they can buy it through our but will not be taking your away. I don't think zynga will actually ever do that. Well now if some neighbor wanted to pay me say 100 fv for one off my RARE donkeys I would let them. Wait they aren’t rare anymore. If we could price our stuff for sale like a garage sale I would LIKE that. Clean house!!!

Another game I play has that feature. It’s brilliant. You tag and price items that you don’t want anymore and your neighbors can buy them, whether for coins or cash. Saves storing stuff, and the newbie’s to the game get to buy stuff that they may have missed out on. It must be a slow roll out again though, I’ve just been to a couple farms and I can’t see the feature when I click on say, a plum tree. The requirements are that it must be something that is currently available in the market. I wish it wasn't just items currently available in the market. I want that Irish Falls and know someone who has it. I don't know how I missed it but if we could just click on anything and buy one that is the one I would buy.

I don't think the preview feature does a lot of the items justice, so going and seeing them on a neighbor's farm might help me decide whether I wanted something or not, and then I could just click on it and buy it without having to go back to my own farm each time. It would also be nice for those "OMG how did I miss that??" moments.

If neighbors could actually take stuff away from farms. I would grab an enormous bowl of popcorn and sit back and observe as the forums exploded like never before. It will never happen but we can certainly feel where the op is coming from lol. There would be uproar if that happen. I know I would be against it. I’ll share but don't take my stuff away. This is what I am thinking about it. I hope you got what I am trying to say.

I agree completely & hope that I get this option soon!!! The preview picture I like because it gives you a sense of size but it does not animate. There have been many items I've bypassed a new item and when seen on a neighbor's farm had the "got to have that right now" moment. Even when we have the "model" farm to visit for a theme, it does not mean that how TPTB display an item entices me, but in a different setting that appeals to me in a creative sense, now I want it, LOL. I know that for awhile we lost the roll-over on other neighbors stuff and that was very disappointing, glad they fixed that & if this new feature works w/o bugs I think I will like it!