Thread: Farmville: How do you use each farm?

Farmville: How do you use each farm?

Hello friends,
    As the goal for EC quests promptly approaches and everybody is rushing to finish them up, I am wondering how players who have previously finished are utilizing each farm. Are you dedicating one farm to crops and one farm for decoration? I plan to use my HF for a mix of things like crops, orchards, crafting, and deco. I am thinking to make use of the EC farm mostly for animals. I have not decided yet if I am going to carry on using my pub otherwise use my winery wholly. I may make deco my main focus on EC but not very sure about this. I am looking forward for redesigning every farm. I am looking forward to hearing regarding how other people are using each farm.

Re: Farmville: How do you use each farm?

I use both of mine like farms. My home farm is with a bad theme and then my EC is classier. Both of them are having animals, houses, plots, waterfalls and the whole nine. I have been double teaming what I plant and planting the similar thing on both farms intended for quicker mastery though.

I had initially set the groundwork to make EC actually designs as of that topic, through some trees as well as products when that utilization my home homestead generally for products and trees. Then again, after you lack the capacity to adjust base levels on the EC homestead yet, that one is now my dumping ground for animals and fantasy trees through a little over half of it for crops as my home farm is mostly decorations and orchards. Once I get more of the fantasy trees mastered, and a few more crops, I will decorate EC in one of my favorite themes, with some room for crops and leave it that way. My home farm will go on as planned through a dissimilar theme each month with possibly a bit additional room intended for crops.

I require the Home Farm for growing and also the EC for Mastering.

My home farm is crops, animals and signs, on the whole it is the working farm. The FVEC is a little village, small homestead by means of small barnyard. There is also a corner which is the forest, castle, knights and dragons area. I spend most of my time within EC since I love the way it looks. Once the animals on the home farm are mastered I plan to accumulate them and do a bit additional decorating.

I also have my particular event gift things since I can't store them since it took too much effort to completely pimp out and I won't sell it and a fully expanded horse steady (with no horses cause they're all within EC). Therefore my home farm is my work horse.

My EC has my cultivating residence: My house by method of a parking space and a horse shelter in addition to my plant arrangement and a turtle lake make up my yard locale that is having an edge of mammoth cocoa/mimosa silk trees. That is flanked through 8x8 edits on either side, that is in fact for aesthetics a lot more than mastery and then beyond that on one side are my animal buildings. Then down the front is my 'pasture' intended for my horses, foals as well as calves.

I utilize my home homestead for mastering forasmuch as it was more expansive. I do still have some bldgs for creatures & each of the 3 creating bungalows. Inasmuch as we could not venture to move the entire plantation I do still have my initial plantations on home. There isn’t a significant number of however by reason of I auction whenever they are comprehended.

My house by system of a carport and a stallion sanctuary moreover to my plant game plan and a turtle bay make up my yard area that is having an edge of mammoth cocoa/mimosa silk trees. That is flanked through 8x8 alters on either side, that is indeed for art a part something greater than authority then after that past that on one side are my beast structures.