Thread: New neighbors not sharing resources in Farmville

New neighbors not sharing resources in Farmville

I need help on this I have added lots of neighbors and sometimes they give back, most times they don't. But my main gripe about them is that after I add all these strangers I have to read about everything that happens on their farm all day long! It clutters up my page which was supposed to be where I communicate with people I really know. My real friends hardly ever come by anymore because my page is so full of Farmville stuff from people I don't even know that they just harvested a bunch of trees or that they have a bushel of wood. Is there any way to keep their information on THEIR pages and give me back my page?

Re: New neighbors not sharing resources in Farmville

In Facebook, in one of the account/privacy features, you can choose what your friends can see of your info and what info of theirs that you want to see. You can select one person or a list of people. That way you can keep your profile page clean and only see what your real friends are up to. I'm sorry that I don't remember exactly how to get there, but it should be in the Facebook help pages.

There's a sure fire way to not clog up your page with "added neighbors" DON'T ADD THEM. If you're just adding people to use them seems like you made the trade off you wanted. Or, delete them as soon as you get "what you want" that way they don't have to suffer you either.

Sounds like they wanted the neighbors until they got what they needed. I bet if they were posting for something they needed help with they wouldn't be writing in the forum. I've added a lot of players that at the time were strangers but now i feel like i know them after being their "neighbor" for 2 years because of Farmville. And what these people are posting that you see on your page is not showing up on your page that your "real" friends read. It just shows up on your page so if people aren't going to your page anymore it's not because of your Farmville neighbors.

There's also a feature coming out, that i saw on one of my loading screens. That you won't have to be someone's Facebook friend to be their neighbor anymore, when will it roll out? Who knows with Zynga Anymore?

If you’re not able to solve the issue not also then I would like to suggest you to make contact the Zynga support and after that go through your issue.