Thread: Farmville Raffle Ticket Procurement

Farmville Raffle Ticket Procurement

They are very indefinable at best, I logged on my feed today morning and found that there are total 11 requests intended for Tickets but out of all of them I just was able to acquire 3 and everyone else had filled their selected 6 Tickets. For those of us who can't spend 24/7 on the feeds then it is going to be a hard row to hoe.

Re: Farmville Raffle Ticket Procurement

It may be my understanding but what I recognize that's nothing to do regarding people playing 24/7 and this is because everybody plays at dissimilar time zone. And when somebody do a request if they ask all them player list as well the 6 first persons who will see it, will get it. That's all. People want to make sure to get the 6 because some neighbors don't play every day. If I'm not on the feed the instant a neighbor asks I am out of luck and there is no additional way to get them unlike additional quests of this nature where as neighbors added things ever frequently they would get one the share to the feed.

I have been playing with the same group for some time now, so I have a fairly good idea what time is best to ask. I'm trying to keep a list so I can give all my participating neighbors a chance. But yes, it really bad, I had a bunch of requests this morning that had previously been filled.

You are right. They are going to be difficult to get. And there is one reason that it is for the reason that they send to more than 6 people and the first 6 to respond will get the ticket. I am having around 40 requests when I logged in this morning. I was able to get one ticket out of 40. All others had received all the help they needed. When I am online during the day, I can respond quickly and be one of the first 6 people. But when I'm sleeping, I miss out.

I am doing the similar thing as choosing different people each day and sending requests to only 6 people and waiting for them to react. But a few of my neighbors don't have time to come back later and check for responses. So they're sending 20 requests at one time, hoping that they will get the six they need. It is kind of frustrating to respond to 40 requests for help and only get 1 ticket myself. And now I'm glued to my computer even more during the day because I don't want to miss out.

You might have missed one in the time it took you to post this. I did it a minute ago while I was posting.

This is what they needed. Everybody glued to their computer playing FV. I myself don't worry regarding the raffle, I will ask once a day and fulfill every requests, but the odds of getting anything helpful, these are slim to none and it's not worth wasting my time over.

It does not make me bother by any means. I click on them all and if I get one then I get one and if I don't then I don't. The prizes aren't that great anyways. I always send the requests to every one of my neighbors and I have neighbors that do the same. We never know who is on and who isn't. I can't even try to help anyone right now anyways. I haven't been able to get into my Facebook account for the past two hours. My crops are withered now.

What I don’t recognize is that the 90% of us know who will respond to a request and who will not. If we can only get 6 total per 24 hr day via requesting then why re-request after only 6 hours? I am making just 6 requests and varying who gets those requests each day. I have had no problem getting my 6. For any extra I fortunately have family members that don’t really play but are good for things like this and therefore I am getting an average of 15 per day.

The prizes aren't that fabulous anyways. I consistently send the solicitations to each one of my neighbors and I have neighbors that do the same. We never know who is on and who isn't. I lack the capacity to even attempt to help anybody as of this moment anyways. I haven't been ready to get into my Facebook elucidate the past several hours.