Thread: Gift box should be expanded in farmville

Gift box should be expanded in farmville

Hello guys recently I have open my Farmville and I have accepted all my gifts and after that when I see my gift box at that time there was around 535 gifts in my gift box. as we all know that we have limit of having 500 gifts in gift box otherwise we cannot use mystery eggs in our farm which is very irritating. having 2 big farms around 100 neighbors and more than 30 orchards means every farmer will need some more room in gift box . I think it should be expanded now.

Re: Gift box should be expanded in farmville

yes I agree with the above post this is the right time to expand the gift box in Farmville because I am playing Farmville game in the 79 levels and I have around 50 orchard and so many animals in my farms and every time I harvest orchards at that time I get around 80 to 90 watering canes and along with that all other gifts from the neighbors also I have to manage which is very difficult to do. I hope Zynga will son expand the Gift box.

In my farm i harvest around 650 to 70 orchards and also I have around 70 active neighbors who play Farmville game regularly and they all send me all the important gifts which I wanted so I cannot afford to lose that. the main problem is having limit of 500 gifts in the gift box and because of that it really get difficult to manage all the things together. Sometimes I have to re-gift so many watering canes to make some room in my gift box so I can accept more gifts from my friends. I am really waiting for the gift box expansion because those farmers who have crossed more then 100 levels for then gift box with 500 gift limit is really irritating.

Everyday whenever I harvest ship pen and pig pen at that time I get milk bottles and also orchards gives so many watering canes and mystery seeds because of which I face difficulty to keep enough room in my gift box so I can use mystery eggs in my system. I wish if gift box will give limit for 1000 gifts then it will be enough for farmers because first there was one farm only and at that time also gift box limit was 500 and now there are two farms so I think gift box expansion is necessary.