Thread: Free gift with cash purchase pop up is not appearing in Farmville

Free gift with cash purchase pop up is not appearing in Farmville

I have just started playing the Farmville game and so far I made good. Yesterday I have seen a thread that somebody getting a popup regarding the free gift by the cash buy here.

Getting pop up for the free gift purchased of Farm Cash (FC) in Farmville

However in my case I am not getting anything and I don’t know where it is at the moment. Anyone knows what's the free of charge gift with the cash buy? i don't wish for to finish up with somewhat i previously have.

Re: Free gift with cash purchase pop up is not appearing in Farmville

It seems lackluster farmville will reward farmers. For those farmers who visited their farms for seven days, FarmVille will send them a special care package for being a negligent farmer. Note, In addition to not visit your company for seven days, the price you'll have to give Farmville a valid e-mail address. The Care / bonus package is sent to those absent from Farmville farmers who visited their farms in seven days.

For this purpose it is useful to a friend or family member who has been playing Farmville engage. In order to work faster and thus make more money than you should choose Mozilla Firefox browser instead of Internet Explorer. Logged into Facebook and Farmville started, click on Free gifts. Rather than simply send out the gifts, and select, use is made by right-clicking the option "Open in New Window" and until more windows are open.

Wondering how to get money FarmVille free? It is quite understandable, given their acquisition cost real money. You need cash to buy the game you can buy with coins, but better. You can also buy a lot of unique pieces and decorations. But what if you do not need that much cash FV? First, you need to know that there are a few ways you can get free money in Farmville. However the popup thing which you are talking about is can be get automatically. There is nothing to do with your side I think but still urge you to take look by yourself.

I think that the game has recently get updated and due to this, the popping feature or thing which you are talking about might have been changed. Sometimes it is not necessary for the game to pop up everything. You can see this notification in left upper part or somewhere on the game window. I hope that you are very much familiar with the notification icon. The zynga is updating the Farmville game daily or weekly. so it wont be necessary thing you will get free gift while you purchase cash.

Yes, what he is telling is true. I have noticed this thing and this issue has also been discussed in Farmville official forum. The thing is there will be no possibility that you can free gifts everytime you buy anything or achieve anything. Sometime you will get other things instead or free gifts which will not pop up in your game. However if you really want to check this thing, then ask anyone one of your Farmville friend to send a Gift to you. May be this time you can get the pop ups.