Thread: What’s next after Tree Mansion in Farmville?

What’s next after Tree Mansion in Farmville?

Hello, I’ve been playing Farmville for last many months. I recently heard about RewardVille, and many are talking about zCoins and getting the Tree Mansion. Where can I get the Tree Mansion? What is next after Tree Mansion which I could get on Farmville?

Re: What’s next after Tree Mansion in Farmville?

RewardVille is a Zynga feature where you can use your zCoins you earn by playing Zynga games. Then with the help of these coins you can earn exclusive Farmville themed items. The ultimate gift you can get is Tree Mansion in Farmville. But getting to Tree Mansion requires a lot of coins some 200 zCoins are required. You also have to reach level 70 in order to get the Tree Mansion. You have to toil very hard to get to the Tree Mansion.

No, there are not any new gifts yet after level 70, hope they release more of it soon. Now I am at level 85, and I now exchange my zCoins for something to improve my farm till I get a new gift on Rewardville. I don’t play farmvilla much, I have got the coins by playing other games on Zynca. That’s a good thing as I can play any game and still get the coins which I can use to purchase this rewards.

I played all the games on Zynca and also hit my power bonus every day. I also got extra points on Bingo on Rewardvilla. You get Bingo for getting your goal on 3 games in a row on their card. You also need to gain level on FV, for that you need to gain experience. If you add neighbors and help them with their form you get much coins and XP. Also, buy the crops and plowing judicially so that you have max. experience rather than more money. You also gain XP by buying market and also planting to buy different seeds and then plant them.