Thread: Why Zynga not allowing horses and cow to grow into the same breeds in Farmville

Why Zynga not allowing horses and cow to grow into the same breeds in Farmville

Not to allow horses and cows to grow in the same races. The animal mystery to most of the cases back to all the appropriate animal FC past, some r more like the wolf grandmother. But two of the animals in the mystery game this week. And b4 u get me about wanting free stuff, those of u as a neighbor I know I have a 90% of the released souls in the game. But I know that at some point someone is going to open so I thought I would

re: Why Zynga not allowing horses and cow to grow into the same breeds in Farmville

Because the baby animal we share will grow up into a random animal. If they changed it so foals and calves grew up into a random animal, like seedlings and mystery babies, people would not be happy because they would need to get a specific animal.

re: Why Zynga not allowing horses and cow to grow into the same breeds in Farmville

The ones you can get from the WLH are ones that were 15FC or less. And there are some who are upset that they purchased these animals that are now being given out free. Since the horses were generally more expensive, I can imagine how upset people would be if those started being available to everyone at no cost.

Hover over them. You will see a gold or silver background. Only those with gold backgrounds can be obtained randomly by collecting from others. Those with silver cannot be grown from random "bundles of joy" they can only be grown as clones by the original owner from his/her own habitat. i don't know why people will be upset. i am more than happy to share the animals i can with my neighbors. It’s just a game.

Finally there is someone who read the rules of wildlife pen. Now everyone should stop crying about giving out animals, because the most exciting ones obviously will not be reproduced. Secondly, everyone has a chance to lock down an animal for that special someone that deserves their "expensive" gift. In case you don't have at least one person to share with without crying about it , then it is time you quit the game and go out to find friends!

They are just spewing out nonsense about how they can change the rules at any time, most players are happy with it, etc. Of course they are, most players are getting free goodies without paying for them like the people who have them did originally! It's a complete contradiction to their long-held stance about horses.

Re: Why Zynga not allowing horses and cow to grow into the same breeds in Farmville

To be quite fair to the OP, they are not crying or whining or anything negative and snarly but asking why this is different than having the cows and horses grow up to be the original. To be honest with you it is no different. It is going back on their old stance of "someone paid for it, it wouldn't be fair." That's all. I paid less than 20 FC for horses way back in the day, under 20 for cows as well.