Thread: Can I use custom radio station to play MP3 files in Tropico 4?

Can I use custom radio station to play MP3 files in Tropico 4?

I am kind of people who is always used to play the custom playlist when playing Tropico 3. I am sure about the thing that is many users are doing the above mentioned thing. Many of you are doing the same thing which I have stated over here. I think there should be something like radio station which will play the music from the MP3 folder. Also there could be an option like hotkeys or toggle between the mp3 station. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can I use custom radio station to play MP3 files in Tropico 4?

I have gone through the problem which you have stated over here and I have found number of gamers who are having the same requirements as you. The Playlist which we was having T3 was quite small. If the developer of the game provides an option into the game than it will allow us to create the custom tropical playlist into the game. Let see whether the developer of the game provides the above mentioned thing over here in this particular game.

After looking on the post of yours I wanted to hear Juanito shout over the senorita Gaga. It is quite simple but according to me it will be a good idea for the same.

According to me it will be a good idea to have into the game. I would like to have Viva la vida when I supposed to play the game on the computer of mine. I think the song which I have stated over here will be quite suitable while playing this particular game. Let see whether the developer of the game is giving the above mentioned option or not.

I agree that the song which you have mentioned over here is having greal lyrics but s it not having the suitable music of the game. I am also unimpressed with the depth of the Tropico playlist. You should check out the café tropical, Streets of Old San Juan, Santeria, Chica Chica, and Santa Maria. It should have an ability to point at MP3 directory and button to simply go for the next track while playing this particular game.

I am having couple of favorite tracks into the custom Tropco 3 playlist. I would like to have the Cafe Tropical as the title theme of this particular game T4. In this particular game I would like to have the Buena Vista Social Club, Rubens Gonzales, the Motorcycle Diaries sound tracks into the game and I am hoping that they will provide the same.

According to me the thing which you have mentioned over here will not work on the Xbox 360. I think the developer of the game will provide something like modding which will work on the PC version of the game. I have found couple of game which should be playing MP3 files on the Xbox 360. There was a mod available for the T3 and I am also hoping that the T4 will be able to make use of the same.