Thread: FarmVille Major Prize in Raffle Booth

FarmVille Major Prize in Raffle Booth

Hey people! My concern is a bit bona fide. I could be joyful provided that you help me with your responses identified with it. Have anybody of you won anything alternate than the first 3 FarmVille Major Prizes in Raffle Booth that you could probably get off your food or endowments?

Re: FarmVille Major Prize in Raffle Booth

The same subject with me, I had 54 tickets this week. Final week, I had 111 and won the extraordinary and hall. I likewise "won" a couple lily lakes in light of the fact that I gave the winning tickets to mates. Since you inquire, this even now ought to be patched up. I possess no prescriptions for modification; I unequivocally know it requires it. I take that back. I do have a proposal. Perhaps there ought to be a strategy to gain tickets by doing stuff on the ranch or identifying them on neighbor visits. And then take the stallions out! All they do is aggravate and disillusion the stallion gatherers by having them in the wager.

I even now have too a hefty portion of both. I totally would like to play this week, in light of the fact that I affection the water emphasizes, but I know I have enjoy 0 risk of winning that lake even assuming that I get 100 tickets.

In my case-143 tickets and won the most reduced 3. I missed out on the smaller than normal stallion for the second time so I won't be putting any exertion into the item from this focus on. I blatantly scorn the edifices and wouldn't you know final week I won the midyear house and a partner won on the ticket I gave them so I have 2. I might similar to this item more if they didn't would like us to work so hard assembling tickets. I have too a considerable number of alternate things to do on the homestead.

Won every last item but the ram (yes, I got the steed) with like 65 tickets. Don't skill countless precisely resulting from the fact that I don't pay much regard. I will solicit from my neighbor’s tickets every day this week for the reason that the unique Gypsy Horse extraordinary prize is superb looking, but I'm not a dedicated stallion gatherer so I'll get over it when I don't win.

I like the wager stall actually, not counting for the way that Zynga does doltish things like put steeds in it when we all know that there are folks who have spent some cash keeping finish stallion accumulations. Unfavorable enough that they plunder them with the puzzle amusement, but to screw them over with the wager corner is simply not cool. They should do things like put past LE Crop 1 week allows or something similar to that in as the uncommon prize.

I had spared all my tickets from the past week, so I had 408 tickets. I won 2 of the regular prizes: SDBs and adoration elixirs and I no longer breed sheep or pigs, so they are useless. Offered to my divider from my neighbors’ who won from my tickets: 1 prepares all and 2 SDBs.

I did win the FA and the SDB, but this is not something I give a darn for. Yet less when at the beginning of today, I saw an associate putting 3 tickets from her giftbox, when she opened to do the wager there was a single ticket in there. Asked around and it happens a parcel to individuals. Certainly it just takes one ticket to win, but still. I unequivocally erased the wager stall when a third week with winning just the FA and SDB.

The same time as the first week I won the lowest part 3 prizes, final week the lowest part 2, and this week I had 147 tickets and won every one of them. As a matter of fact amazed by that in light of the fact that the first week I had a parcel more tickets than this week Last week I won the lake with 43 tickets, this week I had 22 tickets and a ticket I sent another person won the stallion then she got to share it to me. Less work I do on this the preferable I make out. Final week I too continued getting the choice to play over and over, I utilized all my tickets and it reset one prize however the rest was a waste of my time.