Thread: Price Tests in FarmVille

Price Tests in FarmVille

I for one am tired cost tests covetousness the unique plantation was 120 for me the first day of discharge and is now at 60 which I’m still sickened at talk has it that today evening time's redesign with the kitty with wings and unicorn could be cost tested, the unicorn could be 31 to 51 and pixie cat 12 to 26 I think, or something in those lines. It would be ideal if you help me soon.

Re: Price Tests in FarmVille

We lack the capacity to yet make certain of their costs as they are still unreleased but I look for there to be cost testing as well. I quite trust I am on the level close of the see-saw.

The Companies that do without vision cost testing demonstrate how ravenous they are, the every last cent is more essential than having dedicated clients. Countless outfits have done this in past and the recoil and misfortune of dedicated clients had made regretful PR. I know of one group this is a tremendous player did this and we should express it was not great in the media once they got wind of how they treat their clients veritable business set their costs, if folks purchase fine, if they make a point not to then probably they should re-suspect.

I lack the capacity to start to perceive Zynga's thinking, but they've got me at the heightened finish for all items. My super plantation extension was initially 92 FC. When they were cost testing the hanging blossom tree, I had the most towering cost. And then, now my cost for the Fairy Unicorn is 51 FC. I despise being charged something greater than others for the same part! I'm maddened enough that I've quit purchasing trees and every last item else this is FC. I have very nearly each level 1 tree. Yet, I haven't purchased the final several and don't arrangement to purchase them or anything else provided that Zynga charges me something greater than different players.

I don't purchase that its cost testing; I think they charge more to individuals who they have computed will be more probable to purchase a particular article, paying little heed to expense. Since players were savvy, they'd go to CS for a discount of the cost distinction if they have the heightened cost, or unequivocally have an associate with the easy cost send it to you.

Again, don't work too hard here to decipher a design as there is none! It's erratic cost testing in a day and experience where countless folks can stand up in comparison notes, it is wild. The swings are too max for one, most groups do test the business sector but they have a common considered what the article has worth at price to make x5= cost = wholesale, x's 2= retail not so in the virtual planet. What amount will they pay= expense. I've been on the towering close, level close, first take off final take off, 5% deal 50% bargain, there is no plan just the design that I play each day and infrequently have purchased FC. Nope this testing stuff is preposterous beyond any doubt! I trust they have perused the sum total of this here that would be what the gathering is totally for btw to accumulate insight, and have viewed the mistake of their methods.

I figure out that Zynga would like to see what cost for articles will procure them the most coin but it is genuinely bothering for players. Casual I am able to consider several parts within the final week that have had contrasting costs.
    • The hanging blossom price in the middle of 3 fc and 8fc
    • The pixie feline extends from 12 fc to 24 fc.
    • The pixie unicorn runs from 31 to 51!
    • I would not joke about this a touch incredible for straightforward articles similar to those. It's quite pestering for your player base who feel bamboozled and let down. I fathom when revamped emphasizes are discharged why there's cost testing. For example the super plantations is getting over the top.

It's practically like they imagine that not a soul on earth ever gets a load of the discussion or FV network locales and could never know this. That would be sort of amusing, regarding that in hypothesis they have folks searching at these presents for something greater than unequivocally erasing them. Concerning cost testing itself, which would be simply wrong. It's like tourists purchasing something in a store that would be numerous times the cost than what the locals could be charged.