Thread: Farmville Super Orchards-Price went way down

Farmville Super Orchards-Price went way down

Several FarmVille Freaks have begun seeing different notices pop-up regarding Super Orchards. I use this and it will be works to enjoy the online games with the social networking site. I had play the Farmville Super Orchards in the last two month and I realized that my disgusting prices of 150 new and 120 to expand. My question is price dropped also? Or has your price altered up or behind for that substance? Thanks for any help.

Re: Farmville Super Orchards-Price went way down

Yes, the price of this Farmville Super Orchards flash game has been changed too and it will be not buying. This is to be Sounds like the test pricing. Hence I suggest to you that there is not anything happen on this video game. This great and awesome is yours just for ONLY 39.99$ + taxes. This is lowest prize and hope fully it makes impact to do such kind of task. This is my opinion about this issue.

Apparently Zynga is doing a few price testing and prices differ between players so distant there was reported 30/40/70$ for upgrade. Another thing I refuse to buy...you keep it zynga, you know where you can shove it. It is not something that will make you rich. The only problem, of course, is that it is only available for FV Cash at this time. This is the main reason behind it and it will be solve your own problem. Super Orchards will be available in the market for Farm Cash. Hence we need to just use such concept and it will make the effort to solve our problem.

Zynga is charging you to upgrade your orchards when you have the option to upgrade. Hence the Farmville is price testing the let loose so the price you pay might be different than your neighbors. As we open each quest we will update this post with the information. It is completely ready for the entertaining experience!