Thread: The Sarif Industries Theme in windows 7 for Deus Ex: Human Revolution game

The Sarif Industries Theme in windows 7 for Deus Ex: Human Revolution game

Guys have you all had a look at the Sarif Industries Theme for the game well to my knowledge it does looks excellent and I am sure that all of them should have a look at the same. so that you all can enjoy some different theme experience for the same. so that’s what I am saying here. do have a good look at the same. it does look good so you can visit the official website of the game and get your hand on that as soon as possible, so that it will be a better view for you all in the game, so that’s what I am trying to say here.

Re: The Sarif Industries Theme in windows 7 for Deus Ex: Human Revolution game

Really don’t think so that is a good theme at all. Well every time I login to the windows it does not load properly at all, so that’s a biggest problem. Well I have been using Rainmeter for a while and it has not disappointed at all, so that’s why I am asking you all to have a good look at the same. So that’s what I am saying here. do have a look at it guys the theme is quite sweet and I am sure you will love it.

The Rocketdock theme does take a lot of memory space and sometimes brings my processor up to 100%. I did have a look at some of the other themes from my other friends as well and I did like them because they were very good themes and also if we compared the speed of the themes with the others then the speed difference will be noticeable. So anyone who is using the Rocketdock theme please do not go ahead with th at since it is not good at all, that’s what I am saying here. Hope you do have a good look at the same.

Well I quite liked the Sarif theme and hence what I am saying is that if you want some changes in the fonts then you can surely do so. you can do that to the Denton font and they are provided in that file. After adding that font it will become a real charlie foxtrot. Well I am hoping that there should be some update for the theme as soon as possible, that’s what I am hoping for. So lets hope that it does come out as soon as possible, that’s what I am hoping for. Hope the developers are having a look at what I am saying here. surely would be of great help for all of us.

Well I have set the weather theme with the Joseph Ducreux as the desktop background and for sure it is looking quite amazing so worth having a look for sure, so it is looking incredibly cool. I wish I could have posted the screenshot of the theme that I am using for my desktop then it would have changed that way I think about it, so that’s what I want to say here. you will also get the benefit of having the play and the pause button in that and hence enjoy that feature for the fullest. Well all these things are there embedded in that and you can do have a look at the same. so that’s it from my side for you all. hope you all did enjoy the same.

Here is a screenshot of the theme of what my theme does actually look like well I have decided to go with the hytherion and this is what I felt was the best of the slot and hence that’s the reason why I have decided to go ahead with the same. I know it appears a lot cool for me and hence I am asking you all to have a look at the same. Well a lot of hard work has gone through for the making of this theme and hence I am saying this to you all. With the grey finish and also the side section especially dedicated for the shortcuts does cuts out your task incredibly. So do have a close look at the same and let me know what is the response from you all side.

Quote Originally Posted by MacIntel View Post
    Here is a screenshot of the theme of what my theme does actually look like well I have decided to go with the hytherion and this is what I felt was the best of the slot and hence that’s the reason why I have decided to go ahead with the same. I know it appears a lot cool for me and hence I am asking you all to have a look at the same. Well a lot of hard work has gone through for the making of this theme and hence I am saying this to you all. With the grey finish and also the side section especially dedicated for the shortcuts does cuts out your task incredibly. So do have a close look at the same and let me know what is the response from you all side.

Wow! That’s a great look it would have been great if you all could have shared the link with us as if from where you have got it. do let us know about the same so that we can also get a hand through it as well.