Thread: Farmville items price rising constantly

Farmville items price rising constantly

Friends don’t you guys care about the constant increase in the price of the items? What’s wrong with this? Lets have some discussion over it and ask the developers to low down a bit and I don’t think this is actually now they have been so costly and now it is so tough to carry out with this price now I am really disliking it. Anyone over here disliking this?

Re: Farmville items price rising constantly

I would like to vote over this I am with you Mallory c I don’t think this is a right move with this developers increasing price would have a great effect on the players.

Definitely this is not right I have been bothering about this but there was no one to invoke this question up so I thought I wont be having any support for this nice to see that Mallory c is up with it I have been a good buyer of items from the Farmville and I was really enjoying it when it was in my budget now it has been increasing and I am not able to deal much with them and I am sure that the developers are having great loss with this from me and some of my friends we were always buying some of or the other item but now it has been bit tough for me so have been ignoring many items.

They don’t need to be upset about it and I don’t think they would be concentrating over this because they have been earning a lot from some rich players who would have been able to buy the items without any problem so I think they are not bothered with all this thing and they have many fans if you are not buying other would be buying and the thing is covered and infact they would get profit with that.

Look at the misery game is up from 20FV to 22FV this week and the mini horse is up from 26FV to 29FV this week the price has been constantly increasing it was different last week this is bad not liking this at all.

I don’t bother about that because I haven’t ever concentrated on buying any items I have been playing this from long time and I am on the 99 level almost just reaching to the 100 level in sometime and I haven’t bought a single item till now I did took a time but I am hear and then I don’t have any reason to waste money behind such stuff what do you get buy earring the level quickly nothing but you lost many dollars behind this so I don’t think this is a good choice you need to wake up and stop buying all this and enjoy the game as it is and if no one would be buying any items there would be automatically many schemes and all been launched and you would be liking it.

I think more of us need to concentrate on this because this has been a problem with many of the guys now and few of us has been reaching over form site for this query and many of them has been just quiting the game or have been stopping to play because this is a long game and needs lots of patience players playing the games like poker and all would never want to play such games because that are the quick games and so in farmville many players need lots of thing to buy to complete the task and all quickly so they keep buying the item's but if the developers would keep on increasing the cost for the items has let many of the guys stopping to buy the itme's anyways i don't think that zynga has been effected with this because they have been increasing it constantly means they are earning a good profit and there are may peoples to buy all this so no problem for the developers and they wont be concentrating on our comments and request to lower down the price.

Thanks guys for sharing your views i thought i am the only one who has been finding it very costly anyways i have just stopped buying anything from this zynga team and i hope you guys would also follow this and then may be they would be thinking to come back to the same cost and i don't think that the previous amount was even cheaper but still we were participating so i think they need to b back or comeup with some better scheme which would be making us have a fair deal.