Thread: Does anyone have modded save of Deus ex: Human revolution?

Does anyone have modded save of Deus ex: Human revolution?

Guys want to know if anyone is having the saved part of the game. well especially of the beta version of the game. Those who have the good praxis points for the game then do let me know as soon as possible. Well I would have loved to get it downloaded but unfortunately for me that was not possible at all. so that’s why I am seeking some help from you all on the same. so start suggesting some suggestions on the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same and I am quite sure that somebody will do reply and I will get some responses from you all.

No as such I don’t have any such ideas about the same, so that’s what I want to say here. well you can check out the official forums of this game and perhaps ask somebody from there itself and you will get all the information there only. So that’s what I want to say here. now what I am saying is that perhaps you will get all the information from there only. So do go and register there and ask them for the same. so that’s what you need to do and let me know if that works or not.Actually I haven’t got the beat version of the game for this well what I had dome was got the full version directly. I really do not support the idea of getting the beta version of the game. it is like getting the full version of the game directly. So that’s what I am saying here. anyways as such I don’t have any exact source from where you can get the game, well the only advise that I can give you is that get the game from the official link of the game and get it from there only, so that’s what you need to do.