Thread: Unemployed using the restaurants in Tropico 4 Demo

Unemployed using the restaurants in Tropico 4 Demo

I think there is a bug in the demo of Tropico 4. Many women who are fresh and new and unemployed go directly to the restaurant. The unemployed girls take a visitor slot and never have an income with no skills addition. Also, a kid who ages out of the parent’s home also go to the restaurant and entry fee is set to $7. Also, the female students are seen in restaurant queue with 0$ income and 0 skills. So, how they enter into restaurant I cannot understand.

Re: Unemployed using the restaurants in Tropico 4 Demo

Have you enacted Social Security yet? Try to activate the edicts which improve your Swiss bank accounts. They don’t have any negative consequences but does cost some money. One of the edicts is Social Security which can pay 2/3rd of average wage to all the retirees and students and it also adds the respect of them. SO, if that’s what your problem is that they have0$ income this edict might help you solve it. Maybe it’s not a bug and they might represent that they don’t have money and just taking space and looking for a free food or something.

I also have faced this bug and it is really annoying. I can’t believe that we petition the devs and they harm us through their code. The same thing also happens in T3 so its bound to happen on the demo too.

This glitch must have been introduced in T3 version 2 as it was not there on version 1 of the game I play. I have not upgraded yet to 2 as I am happy with the way things are going with the game. It must have been happened when they solved the similar problem of the Museum tropician behavior. You say that they spend money even when they have 0$, but have you ever checked if they were married the persons who spend money in the restaurant. Because the money might be of the married citizen and not the women, they must be just der to spend their hubby’s money. Do they come back to the restaurant again another day too?

Well, I personally don’t get into details of the entertainment of the game. I maintain the overall entertainment industry is loosing money or they are not. Anyways if you don’t need them eating there you can have them arrested or just shoot them. Not played yet, but keep an eye out for the bug. And also, does this happen in all the places or just the restaurant. Since, if just in restaurants the thing also happened earlier and the restraints fill the food need or could do it by back door. When the person comes from the boat, check the friend meter to see if they are filling the entertainment tax or a f0od need.

They are there in the queue for filling the Fun need and not the food bill. Also in a t1 restaurant for fun you have to sand in the queue and give entry fee whereas backdoor is for giving away free food and it does not mix in these two purposes. The entertainment payers in the buildings do not consume food at all.

Since somebody has already mentioned that the same bug existed in the earlier version as well so I would like to remind you that this game is just a demo. All the codings and the files are probably old and not changed yet. You are taking the bugs too seriously you have to just wait for the full version to come out and then check for bugs as the demo version is bound to have once bug or the other. But it’s good that you have a detailed eye and thanks fo notifying the bugs. Maybe you can find out a lot other bugs which the developers will take note of in the update.