Thread: how to disable Scrolling Neighbor Feed On Top Left

how to disable Scrolling Neighbor Feed On Top Left

Guys I am very irritated by the scrolling neighbor list on the left top can anyone tell me how to close it? I have been trying a lot and I have been failed all the time so please tell me someone please suggest me something and I really want to close this?

Re: how to disable Scrolling Neighbor Feed On Top Left

Well I don’t think there is any way to do this you have to see the appearance there is nothing to do with this, and I don’t understand what’s the problem if you have got any problem then scroll the mouse I mean zoom it up and then make the page bigger and then it would automatically get hidden into the side and your problem would be solved just try that out and have fun and actually don’t concentrate on all this just try to enjoy the game.

I am having a feeling that you are still having the old facebook page? Just check out for that if that is true just try to get the new facebook page and all such stuffs would automatically be hidden. With the new facebook page I mean a new facebook appearance which has been customized a bit with certain changes like new chatting and few more stuffs.

Haven’t you found any setting over that list? Just search for them and then there would be an option of hiding it and you can select that and then it would be hidden same as we do for the chatting friend list and all and the same thing would solve the problem.

Dont know how you are lagging so behind then us i was having this problem long back but not now i haven't saw this form last many months and i wonder whats wrong with this your profile and havent you got any suggestion from facebook ever to change up your profile to a newer version? if not then try to do that now and if you cant find that out then please consult the facebook tech support and ask them how to upgrade it to new version and enjoy that it doesnt have any such problems and so the new one rocks no such irritation.