Thread: Mines get exhausted of materials in Tropico 4

Mines get exhausted of materials in Tropico 4

I was reading something about Tropico 3, and someone mentioned that the mines are depleted materials. Tropico has to happen in 4? When playing Tropico 4 demo, I did not see it happen, but the show does not work for long. I remember in Tropico 1, the ground is deformed and eventually I'd end up with a huge pit. I do not see any ground deformation in the Tropics 4 demonstration near the mines, so I thought that the minerals to get used to are removed.

Re: Mines get exhausted of materials in Tropico 4

I think when I built an iron mine in the demo; I was 14 thousand resources in it. It would take a while to mine 14,000. But when he did finally get to 0 would obviously.

I'm going to re-download and play the demo and see for myself, I did not realize that they say any amount remaining. Sorry. In addition, we still build mines near the target area? Or is it better to build on it? I guess it's still 'together' as in previous Tropico games, but would be nice if the popup that appears when you create the placement of a building that is to say with certainty. This would help players who are new to the series.

You have to build the mine, then click once built on it and I'll tell you how much is left. I was a little shaken in the demo, because I thought the Tropico 3 bright yellow meant there were a lot of resources in a mine, but in 4 it was a dark red spot, but at a standstill there were 14,000 resources. I am quite certain you are building right next to the place of resources, not right on top of it.

It looks to utilize dissimilar colors for different minerals. There is a golden yellow stain on the campaign show, and a red with iron, I think. I do not remember whether there was bauxite, usually just go for the gold when mining and ignore the other minerals. But the point of gold is brighter tones and darker yellow, and I'm pretty sure the brightest spots are the richest.

I would not ignore the iron mines. They are a great way to get money from the beginning. In fact, disregard the gold mines until you can get a jewelry factory built. You get a much superior return on your asset while you make the gold jewelry and after that sell that in its place of just selling gold. I as well attempt and get a wind turbine built as soon as possible to get the update of fine jewelry. Fine jewelry is the most expensive export in the game.

You cannot enlarge too quickly at first. Cannot expand beyond the number of workers it has. If I feel I want to enlarge too quick to actually make a migration office and hire a few workers for the same and the value of "Open Doors". One of the main things in Tropico is juggling the number of unemployed has. You do not want to 20 unemployed people sitting taking up space but do not want to have 0 unemployed either, because that probably means that some of its buildings are not all the staff, and have no workers to staff the new buildings it is constructed.

I noticed in the demonstration that when my number of unemployed rose high, some of them became criminals. I imagine that the writing of social security helps a little, but it's probably best to keep the number of unemployed generally low. I had no problem with criminals, when I got all the staff employed. Usually not a problem for me, I follow all immigration to "skilled workers" and run the game at a faster rate. I'm so used to running at 2x. I wondered throughout the campaign to show for boats go so slow.