Thread: Farmville: Placed a baby animal on farm and it dint got count in habitat quest?

Farmville: Placed a baby animal on farm and it dint got count in habitat quest?

Hello friends I am in serious trouble with this Farmville habitat quest I just placed a baby piglet and it dint count? I wonder that why this has happened with me? Is there any solution has anyone else faced this problem then please share it with me at least if they haven’t counted it give the piglet back where it got disappeared. Help me?

Re: Farmville: Placed a baby animal on farm and it dint got count in habitat quest?

I think you have been trying to make the baby enter the habitat farm from the sheep pen or the pig pen so they wont be counting I think they mean it should be from the wild life habitat itself not from your farm or so if that would be a case this would have more easier you got to get them from the habitat and then place into the farm and then you would be getting the response and I think that they haven’t been lost they would have been placed again from where you have picked them up. Just check it over there.

Re: Farmville: Placed a baby animal on farm and it dint got count in habitat quest?

Off course they won’t be counting the above poster is right you need to get it from habitat and then it would be getting counted and it should not be from the wildlife pen.

Yap we have to get a baby from the WH to complete the first part of the quest first and then to move on with the second one. And without raising a baby there have been nothing to put into the farm. Anyway this has been a very interesting one and I am really liking it a lot first it was so tuff to get animals around us now it has been bit easier and the advantage has moved a bit for the new comers.

There have been almost 11 pages for the animals now in the Farmville in the Wh store you need to go over there search over there and then get one of them from their itself and then place them into the WH farm and then you can get the benefit. And you know I have paid 20 FV cash for the bypass of this step o f the quest so means I have been a special user for this quest. Anyways hope your doubt have been cleared and you got the point.

Initially I was able to put lots of my animals into the wildlife because there were many free of them, and many I have been getting from the gift, I had lots of reindeer and squirrels and even deer. I think it has been depending on what you have been playing on and from how long you have been playing this. I have been always looking for the neighbors for the animals and all and that time I founded it bit easier but now this is a benefit but you have to go through a lot with this quest and then you can have more benefit with this.

Why can we think that this is a bug? May be he would have taken it from the habitat and still it has been disappeared I would be considering it as a bug because I have faced the same problem and I know that we have to take it from the wild life habitat and so I think this is a bug which zynga team needs to solve.

Thats what i was wondering whats the problem going on many of my friends have been able to do this and so why not me and i dint asked them because they would be making fun of mine that i dont know a silly thing and anyways i like to get my problems and queries been solved by you all and i am happy once again to get a good helping hands from you now i understood and i did took the animals from the Wh and then placed in the farm and that has been possible they were counted.

And i dont think it was a bug Tionontati because mine is been solved dont know if there is any bug or not but i dont think now that there is any because i was doing a wrong attempt it was my fault not the fault from the developer.