Thread: Pre-Sale of Tropico 4 on Steam

Pre-Sale of Tropico 4 on Steam

Anyone heard about this? I just newly heard about pre-sale of Tropico 4 from some site. I also want to get this game as early as possible, because can’t wait or the release. So, I just going to get this game, what you all thought about this pre-sale? Is this pre-sale beneficial?

re: Pre-Sale of Tropico 4 on Steam

I hope you do not have vapor apex special edition is material available for those who get the special edition of steam as a balance. Digital retail distribution / other deserve attention equal to or greater than a crap service like steam.

Steam is a superb service as per me, quality and quick downloads an outstanding game library, and a great friend and a chat with the attainments and much more. Glad Kalypso is partnering with them to the sharing of Tropico 4. That's where I bought my copy of Tropico 3, might not at all have even come to this sequence of games if not for them. But I am happy I did, these games are very good.

I am not against those who sell in the steam as well. However, the vapor as a low-quality service should not receive special benefits. Have you read the document you agree to when you created your account? Valve / Steam can cancel your account for any reason or no reason, they find, which means it is not guaranteed to be able to play your game tomorrow.

Tropico 4 commercial version is out of steam, we use our own set of key pitcher named Kalypso. I hope to prepare a special island for other digital distribution sites for retail as well, and costumes, as unfair that service quality steam floor their own articles if others have not seen too much.

The competence networks DRM? Another network of DRM just means that another group of people forced me to do more for the purchase of your product and then use that something to sell my information to everyone to pay for it. I better not start ranting. I have an email account unwanted trash anyway.

Re: Pre-Sale of Tropico 4 on Steam

Here i also would like to say something that, first i like this game very much and than I have to carry anyway, and bought it somewhere else, I want you to have T4 on the site. I do not like the policies of steam and does not support the company. But if you added to the site, you might consider a digital DL. As for retail discs, I'd even pay a bit more to get an extended version that includes loading, or perhaps including a key code and a link to their own digital download service.