Thread: Tropico 4 features Compiled list

Tropico 4 features Compiled list

Campaign and Maps: New Campaign - will consist of 20 missions in 10 maps. Campaign will be driven story. The larger islands - half the island's size is approximately twice Tropico 3. Max size of the island is about four times that of Tropico 3. Tutorial - Multi-step tutorial detailing the basics of the game and some of the highlights will be present. Anyone have a clue any more about this? Also I have some more features like: Game mechanics, instinct / Entertainment and much more on this. Please know me if anyone has any idea.

Re: Tropico 4 features Compiled list

Game mechanics: the disasters interactive - Counting volcanoes, tornadoes, fires and even a tsunami. All tragedies are symbolized visually in the game and the majority of them permit a few form of player interaction beyond the reconstruction of destroyed. That will please the building of the firehouse.

Style / Entertainment: Interface - Updated, waterproof, and a little reminiscent of Tropico 1. Features of the Presidency and Costumes - There will be new sets available for President Editions choosing the game (content was exposed at a later time). Tropico 4 as well has a set of new features which permit character development all through the campaign. Characters in place of domestic and foreign wellbeing in Tropico.

One thing which bothers me is that China was a too deprived country at the starting of the game (50), and the people are poor today also (the majority of them).

Here i also would like to add something in this case. As how much i aware or how much i know about this game, its economy develops, makes more sense to change jobs to more productive sectors, as well as allowing the importation of food for really huge populations that could not happen if you have to devote a significant portion of its land use for food production

I wonder what are the features and benefits of the mall will have. Is it just going to replace the markets, or have something to offer the benefits modern televisions, computers, cell phones? How will it affect Tropicans have these things?

If the mall emerges just to add another type of market without any other feature (I mean food / food products sold price I/O free, the increase of happiness for a while), it will be just another market decoration. I would have thought the mall would be a good source of entertainment as well. It can also be a tourist attraction.

I have curiosity to know what they really mean by "interactive disaster." Like what you just got to rebuild everything every time you decide to wreck? This was probably the weakest part of the script on stage t3 woops, there is a pause in the sequence of events, we will destroy some buildings and give the user something to do! Very lazy and uncreative design stage, in my opinion.