Thread: screenshots for Tropico 4 on Xbox 360

screenshots for Tropico 4 on Xbox 360

Hello friends I just have heard about this game Tropico 4 as the game is not released yet I just want to make a check of the game through its demo version. So I wanted to know that whether the demo version of the game is available to download. Also if it is, from where I can download it? If any one of you have had experience with the game do suggest me with your views about the game. Thanks in advance.

Re: screenshots for Tropico 4 on Xbox 360

yeah it’s truly it’s a pleasant feeling I too had an experience with. However It should be noted that The graphics quality will still be increased as the developers are still putting their efforts to further enhance its feature and are ready to give the finishing touches and optimizing the rendering process.
    Not only the no. of building however much larger island, increased texture and effects will be there. The game will be much more improvised compared to that of the tropic 3. So keep waiting for the final release It will awesome I guess. Happy Gaming!

I observe that the tenements have gone yellow and the hotel tower has become red, very hot., They appear a lot better and more impressive I would like to put some suggestion from my side but wonder if it would add up to something. I would like to have waterfalls. They look very nice and give excellent visual appearance to the game. The tornadoes are putting chills down my spine.. I am also impatiently waiting for the release of the game and fingers crossed for the game.

can anyone tell me here that How I can put into the cruise ships work? Are they are coming, unpack say 20 tourists and then probably reside there for a month or two, and leave with all twenty tourists? Or is it similar to a usual tourist boat/plane. Also, do they approach from the start or must hotels or attractions be built? Guys do help me with the suggestion I am waiting to hear it from you guys do help me I don’t have much of the idea in this section so please help.

This seems attractive and I am eager about this new version new game. But I do expect that there will be sufficient new features and game play instrument to rationalize it as a full follow-up and not an growth pack instead. I am looking forward for this game. And I trust that some of my expectations that I had with the Tropico 3 but couldn’t find it there has been now the part of this game. All set t play this game. I am eagerly waiting.