Thread: graphics of Tropico 4 has degraded

graphics of Tropico 4 has degraded

friends I just have heard about this game Tropico 4 that it’s an excellent game and I am all set to play this game. But as my PC is little older so can anyone tell me that what the requirements I mean the system specification for this game. Can anyone tell me what the requirements for this game are? I am waiting to hear it from you. Suggestions in this regard will be deeply appreciated.

Re: graphics of Tropico 4 has degraded

Yes you are right though they have at some point improved their graphics but at some they have fallen. The few main problems which I think are.
    • Low shadow view distance.
    • Shadow randomly disappearing due to cloud cover.
    • T4 building does not seem to have the reflective windows.

On an average I like the new game as it is stylistically coherent and seems to function better that seems to be a big improvement. Size of the input and the output store is a bit awkward and needs improvement.

This just seems an official version. The screen looks unnatural and harsh especially the reflection from the water surface. There seem to be the problem with the lighting render of the buildings groups which looks enormously bright. In T3 these things were made excellently and these are the points I think the graphics of this game is seemingly degraded.

I don’t think there is something to be worried too much about it the Ultra setting is there but they are missing the key graphics file to make them applicable in the Demo version such as high end textures, shading and lightings which is graphics is known for. You don’t need to panic they cut these file to make the demo version smaller and able to be run smoothly on your system. Just wait for the original version of the game and you will have your problem shorted out. Even I am waiting this game to come and I am all excited about this. This will be surely a better game.

Yeah I agree with you there is no need to be panicking with the demo version. I think it’s just a piece of the sweet to test it. You have to be patient enough for the full version that will include all the features of the game. Demo version is always shortened for the purpose of easing out the game. Had it been the full fledged game can anyone of you tell me why the hell would have been released free. I think you people just need to be patient and go for the original version of the game. Hopefully it must strike some of the chord.

I am having poor experience than that I have expected it to be I wonder if it is worth of my price paid but as I have good previous experience with previous version So I can say that I will enjoy this game too. Fingers crossed for the game waiting it eagerly.