Thread: PC Demo for the Tropico 4 Game.

PC Demo for the Tropico 4 Game.

Hello friends I just have heard about this game Tropico 4 as the game is not released yet I just want to make a check of the game through its demo version. So I wanted to know that whether the demo version of the game is available to download. Also if it is, from where I can download it? If any one of you have had experience with the game do suggest me with your views about the game. Thanks in advance.

Re: PC Demo for the Tropico 4 Game.

The demo of the game has already been released by the Kalypso Media. The demo is with four tutorials missions and one campaign mission. Which challenges the player for on the quest for being the leader of Caribbean Island Empire? Players are going to play the roles of newly elected president of who has the challenge of building their island’s economy to a world class economic power. The new feature of the game includes interactive disasters, more nations included, you can grab the demo of the game form their official site and make yourself familiar with the game.

I have downloaded the game but I think they are no better than T3. The songs are good but all of them are instrumental. Can we have some of the lyrical songs in the original version or will it be all instrumental? So guys I don’t think this game is worth much for you people. It seems they have reduced their price for this apparent reason.

The demo of the game runs smoother but I agree the fact that it is no better than the Tropico 3
    It almost looks like the Tropico 3. But it’s good at the optimization though it runs smoother than Tropico 3. The game itself though is Tropico 3 with some of the added features added like buildings and other stuffs. It merely seems like an extension pack not the full game SO those people who already have played the Tropico 3 game are not going to be much happy I guess. So guys I don’t think this game is worth much for you people.

Yes I agree that the graphics is smoother and also the game feel like the another extension of the Tropico 3.5. Everything has been recycled which is really poor. Even the building looks all the same. The speeches that the President give is also the same So guys It seem to be merely a patch of the game maybe this could be one of the reason that they have reduced the price from $50-$60 to $40. But I don’t really care it’s been my favorite game and I am going to buy it and play it to the full. I have no problem paying for it and I already have ordered this game.