Thread: When sharing Unable to lock trees In Farmville

When sharing Unable to lock trees In Farmville

Does anybody know why I am suddenly unable to lock down who I can share my trees to? When my tree grows up in the orchard, I get the share button, but when I select share, I do not get the window that I can post to/hide from my new tree. Has this got something to do with the one click posts? If so, how do I unsubscribe from it? Does anyone have any idea about it? If yes then please share it with me? I tried to find about it on another forum site but I did not get any information.

Re: When sharing Unable to lock trees In Farmville

I'm pretty sure that's definitely because of 1 click sharing. I do not know how one gets out of it, though. I just right click and copy link location and send in a message. I share a ton to the wall but my favorite neighbors get the good stuff first. Go to the upper right of your FB page and click on privacy settings. Then click on the FV ap. You have to unclick where FV can automatically post to your wall. I've had to undo that a couple of times to get rid of the one click stuff. GL.

If you've clicked Farmville in the list of your apps, as shown by KING Joker, and at the very bottom of permissions listed and "Post to My Wall" isn't there, then One Click isn't enabled. If it's there, click the remove. If you don't have it enabled, please submit a support ticket or check the bugs and known issues forums. This has been going on for a while now. One click might contribute, but playing on farmville.com or FB using different browsers seems to help some people resolve the issue.

I had it day before yesterday, too. I had to switch from Farmville.com on Chrome, which always seems to be the most stable/best loading for me, to playing on FB on IE. Tiny window drove me nuts, but I was able to lock trees. I gave up ages ago trying to figure out what "should" help and now just throw everything at the wall and see what sticks.

I wasn't trying to remove Farmville from POSTING to my wall. I was trying to post to ONE person who requested a specific item. So do you have any idea about it? I know that you guys will show me correct way to perform it. So please help me out to solve this.

It was speculated that one-click was causing your problem. The posts regarding "Post to my Wall", which is the setting that affects One Click, were answering your questions about that. That setting won't prevent normal posts like eggs and foals from being posted. FV stuff still gets posted. In regards to being able to lock posts to a single person, yes, it can still be done. I have locked at least 5 things today to a newer player. Occasionally, due to a glitch either in FV or FB, locking goes screwy. Doesn't mean it's not available, just isn't for the time being.