Thread: Is there any chance of pop up bug in Tropico 4

Is there any chance of pop up bug in Tropico 4

I have desktop at my home. I don’t have any problem with my system. I am big fan of the gaming. I played almost all the games. I like to play latest games on my system. I am started to play Tropico 4 sometime before. it is very nice to play. but one thing that I want to say the pop bug from Tropico 3. Because I also played Tropico 3 before this and I faced that one in the previous version. I think there is no chance of the correction to that. So I want to ask the question that Is there any chance of pop up bug in Tropico 4. I hope this is not there because islands are much larger now. Can anyone give me some suggestion about this topic? Please help me.

Re: Is there any chance of pop up bug in Tropico 4

I read your problem and come to know that I cannot give you proper solution for this problem because you did not mention the exact configuration of your system. because this kind of problem may vary from system to system. So I kindly request you to give the proper description of your configuration/ architecture.

After reading your description I want to tell you something. It was never tried to address. it was never addressed. In the console Tropico 4, your game would not load once you got past a certain population. It affected every console gamer since there was never a patch for it. Ask any console player. They couldn't load their game once it got past a certain population point. Look at the stickies for Tropico3, its filled with the pleads of a patch for the glitch. It made the game unplayable. I don’t have guaranteed about the Dev's even though it is addressed here in the forums.

According to my knowledge the Xbox version of Tropico had a bug by which the saves cannot load accurately for islands with high population. I also played the Xbox version for some time but I did not get this kind of error in mine. Otherwise I rarely saved islands. I have this much of information only.

I want to suggest that some major things also have to be considered. I realize that you can have a big public relations nightmare on its hands with Tropico 4 which comments on guys who get overwhelmed by the great game. And they do not correct critical errors. So you do not try to buy it for the xbox/ps3. If it is irreparable then come out and say so they provide a solution as you previously mentioned hard limit pop. If it is fixed in the downloadable version just go so far as to make but denying the existence of the biggest mistake of breaking game that I found on the xbox which is weird and rude.

Your problem is quite different from others. Though, I can try to give some suggestion for that. I am Not complaining. Just asking for his error that literally broke the game and made it impractical after a certain point. Suppose you are customer then you have to be addressed. I am helping to all single console owners who likes to play after missions and sandbox, etc. Not complaining, and certainly not a small issue. Who cares how many times you brought? It’s never been addressed. To the extent that developers act as if it were not there.. I think this can give you better idea about the topic.thank you.